A Hangout

-Zim-

Zim woke up feeling sore and tired. He opened his eyes and was confused as to why he was in the med-bay. "How do you feel Sir." The computer asked, he was now in his mobile suit as he he was standing next to a sleeping Gir slouched against the bed post.

(Picture of the computers moblie suit) (will be at the bottem, I made it) (myself.)

"Sore, tired, and in pain." Zim replied trying to recollect his thoughts. "How much and where." The computer asked with slight concern. The computer had rushed patching Zim's cuts because of the little time he had.

"It's bearable and its pretty much everywhere." Zim said. "I'll run a scan now that you're awake." The computer said as a bio-scanner came down from ceiling pannels and hovered over The bed Zim was in.

Once it finished scanning the computer checked its results. "Everything is in functioning order but I advise you not to walking around." The computer then turned to Zim as the wall panels moved letting a tablet showing the scan results go into the wall.

"Gir and I can move you somewhere more sutible if you would like but after that, resist standing." Gir had woken up from the talking a bit ago and was hugging Zim's hand, which was hanging off the bed a bit.

"Um, how about the couch in the living floor." Zim asked, not bothering to shake Gir off of him. "Very well." The computer said as the two robots lifted Zim off the bed and carried hum to the elevator, where they then laid hun down onto the couch.

It was still dark out and the sun was slowly rising leaving a nice dark red-ish orange and purple dancing through the sky. Zim laid on the couch and stared at the sight through the window as he scowered his memory.

He slowly recalled everuthing, the fight, the emotion, the blood, the pain, and the fact that he just killed 5 humans.

He didn't regret it though, he has killed plenty of organisms. Zim sighed knowing he wouldn't be able to attend school because of his injuries. His eyes then widened as he remembered what happened to Dib, then questions ran through his mind.

"Computer?" Zim asked now speaking in Irken as it was easier for him. "Yes?" The computer asked also speaking in Irken. "How did I get home? I don't remember getting here." Zim asked confused and slightly panicky.

"The human brought you here in distress, he had tild Gir what happened so I hadn't killed him." The computer replied connecting itself to the house so he could leave the moblie suit.

Zim hesitated slightly before asking, "Is he okay?" The computer nodded and replied, "Yes I had scanned him and he has no intense damage other than a bruse on his stomach and a mild headache." Zim sighed with relief, he then laid there in silence as he relaxed and watch the sun rise.
_______________________________________

-Dib-

"Get up!" Gaz yelled making Dib jolt awake and glare at her. "School's canceled." She said knowing she had his attention. "Why?" Dib asked still waking up. "Some kids got killed or something." She said leaving his room.

Dib sighed pushing his glasses onto his face and sat up on the side of his bed. He sat there for a good two minutes just think about nothing until Zim popped back into his head. He sprung up and got dressed, along with packing uis backpack with a couple of Items.