Its nothing to be ashamed of

Start from the beginning

"We are waiting for Master Timothy, his car is getting fixed."

Great, Damian thought. Now Drake is going to be here too.

They waited for him for a couple of minutes, now that Damian was analyzing himself, he realized his rib hurtes more and more, so did his right knee.

Finally Tim got into the car, excusing himself from being late.

Normally Damian would have said something about his bad habit of being a couple of minutes late, but he didn't. He didn't even rolled his eyes or say "Tt" like he usually does.

Both Alfred and Tim noticed that.

"Are you ok Master Damian? I've noticed you've been too quiet this last minutes."

Damian didn't said anything, he probably didn't heard Alfred, he was just repeating those brats' words over and over in his head.

They decided to ignore it, Tim thought that Damian was probably feeling to superior to talk to them or something like that.

Damian went straight up to his room after arriving to the manor.

When it was dinner time Tim and Damian barely ate, and of course Damian had to make some comments about Tim's habits.

"You useless moron, you should eat more, at least in that way my attempts to killing you would count."

"You little Demon, don't you think I didn't noticed you did it ate anything either?"

"That's none of your business, after all I can actually survive for days without food and be completely capable of taking care of myself, unlike others."

"Yeah sure, because your mommy loved you so much she decided to starve her kid"

"At least my mother acknowledged my presence!"

That was low Damian, why do you keep saying that stuff? Timothy will hate you, he will agree with Alex and the rest of school, he will tel you you're a terrorist-a...

"At least my mother didn't kill me, she didn't used me as a weapon! She didn't abandoned me with a man I had never met because I was a useless spoiled brat!"

"She didn't...she didn't abandoned me! She was going to come back! I-I'm the one who chose..."

"Sure you did, and what did that changed? You're still a little assassin brat that no one wants around!"

In that moment he remembered that Alex had said the same thing, of course instead of assassin he had said terrorist, but the message was the same.

That had distracted him from the punch Tim had sent to his chest.

Normally Tim wasn't the first one to throw a punch, but maybe it was just one of those days.

Damian was unable to defend himself, getting hit on his bruised rib.

He tried to not pay attention to the pain, but he was now sure that it was probably broken.

He moaned in pain, before he was able to kick Tim his older brother grabbed him by the arm, he was probably going to tell him something, but he saw the tears on his eyes that he was trying trying to not let out.

"Damian what? Did I seriously hit you that hard?" Damian never cried, so Tim actually panicked a bit.

"Tim you imbecile, of course not, but...I think my rib is broken."

"But I didn't punched you that hard!"

"No, I...I hurt it at patrol the other day, now I think you just broke it."

"Alfred didn't said anything about a bruised rib, and I don't think you could hide it from him."

"Don't patronize me Drake, I'm perfectly capable of hiding it from Alfred."

"You and I both know that isn't true, not even Bruce is able to hide it from him from more than one day, and your last patrol was 3 days ago."

"Tt"

"So tell me what happened?"

Damian stayed quiet and looked down.

"Did you had a fight at school? Why didn't you defended yourself?"

"Father was clear, no violence against civilians," Then he muttered to himself, "Even when they are complete imbeciles..."

Tim heard that.

"What was that? Damian what did they do?"

"They are just some stupid boys at school, they...they said..."

Damian looked up at Tim.

"They said that my father wasn't my father, that my family had abandoned him because I was a little terrorist brat...that no one wanted me around."

By that moment there were just a few tears falling down his cheek, but for someone like Damian that was little crying out like a little toddler

"Tim?"

Tim looked at him, not drake or Timothy, Tim.

"Is it bad to be a Muslim? I...I know I did kill people in the league, but I stoped! I didn't like it when I realized it was wrong...am I a terrorist for killing those people?"

"Damian, hey no, it's not bad to be a Muslim, and it doesn't have anything to do with being a terrorist. I know you did changed, even if I said you didn't, but Damian, you are an amazing boy, I mean you have stopped trying to kill me or anyone for that matter, you decided to choose to stay instead of going back to being an assassin, don't ever be ashamed because of your ethnicity or religion, never. It is nothing to be ashamed of."

Damian smiled, they both stayed silent for a while.

Tim didn't has patrol that night, but he did went outside as Red Robin.

He hacked into the security cameras and got the names of all of the bullies and then sent them to the principal and the authorities.

And just to make sure, let's just say that Alex and Jack didn't had a peaceful week trying to explain why they had illegal drugs on their backpacks the next day at school.

Damian didn't had to worry about the bullies anymore. They had all been expelled, and Jack and Alex's parents had to get their kids out of some legal problems, either way, they wouldn't be coming back.

Tim never admitted it, but Damian knew his brother had taken care of them, and he was glad for that.