Aftermath: Introduction

- Michael -

"Calum I'm not going to your dumb high school party!" I yell frustrated.

He's been begging me to go saying 'I have no social life'

"Calum I'm not going, okay!"

"Come on Mikey, you need to get out and let loose! Who knows you might even find Mr.Right" He winks.

I sigh. "No, I'm not going."

He starts pouting.

Damn.

I can't say no to that face no one can. I sigh in defeat. "Fineee, I'll go but you have to do my homework for the rest of the month." He jumps up and down squealing like a teenage girl who found out there going to a 1D concert.

"Alright now go so I can get ready" I shove him out the room.

I quickly jump in the shower and wash my body with my cinnamon apple body wash. Don't judge it smells nice. (hehe)

I get out and dry my self off. I then slip on some boxers while look on what to wear. What do you even wear to these things? I grab my black skinny jeans (obliviously) my combat boots, my favorite band shirt, All Time Low, and my signature look my 'idiot' flannel.

Once dressed Calum comes and we head off to his place

***
(During the party)

It's been 2hours and I've already lost Calum and this blonde dude like 9ft tall has not stopped staring. Creepy.

After what seems like hours but only minutes he starts to come my way.

"Hey." His husky voices sends chills down my spine.

"Hi." I mutter

"What's a handsome boy like you doing all alone?" He yells over the music.

"My friend ditched me that's throwing the party." His eyes widen

"No way your friends with Calum too?" I chuckle.

"I'm guessing he's your friends too." I state, more than question.

"Are you thirsty?"

"No" I say.

"Are you sure?" Eh what could it hurt?

Calum did say to let loose so why not.

"Yeah I'll take one."

He comes back with two bear bottles in his hands an hands me one. "why thank you, good sir," I tease. He smirks and gulps his down.

***

I don't know how many I had or what's going on all I know is that I'm in a room full on making out with someone. My hands run through his blond quiff, and I find myself tugging at his hair.

He moans inside of my mouth and I pull him tighter to my body, loving the way his hands roam over me. If I were sober, I'd be mortifed with myself, for letting some stranger touch me like this but I can't find the will to stop myself or him.

With my mind a mess and the alcohol streaming through my body, I have never felt better. The feeling of his hot mouth trailing itself all over my body and my hands tugging at his hair. I can feel my clothes being taken off of me in haste and zippers being pulled down snaps me out of my daze.

My glossed over green eyes meets his dazzling blue orbs.

"Y-you o-okay?" He asks and I find myself nodding as I pull him back in for a kiss.

What am I doing?

Before I can think of anything else, I feel something enter me, the burning is almost unnoticable in my intoxicated state. I look up at him as he pumps his fingers in and out of me. I let out small moans and pull him closer to me.

"F-fuck." I slur.

"R-re-ready?" He giggles and I giggle too, but I still nod.

Moans and the sound of gasping fills the air. The slight pain and satisfying feeling rushing through me is enough to almost send me over the edge.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing kisses all over his wide shoulders. He moans right next to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

With everything become blurry and my body fighting the sudden urge to sleep, the bubbling in my lower stomach keeps me awake.

The sound of our flesh hitting keeps bringing me back to now. I can tell he's about to come undone by the way his thrust become messier and messier.

"H-hold my ha-hand." He says in a pleading tone.

I don't say anything, I just grip his hand in mine and he brings it above my head as he moves his hips faster.

The feeling in my stomach explodes in pleasure as I feel myself come on his chest and mine. With a final grunt, he shoves inside of me harshly, causing me to cry out loud.

He squeezes my hand as he presses our foreheads together, then kissing my lips before closing his eyes a little.

"Sleep." He mumbles as he pulls out of me. I wince at the feeling but I don't say anything as he pushes me up the bed and under the blanket.

My drunken mind barely keeps anything in focus as my eyes keep dropping down. I stop trying to fight it and I give into the slumber, feeling his arm loop around my waist and his nose dig into the crook of my neck.