-Chapter 8-

*Quick A/N: I'm really sorry I just dissapeared- I kinda got scared of even writing more of this book. It got stale and I wasn't really diggin the groove of it... Until- YOU GUYS! Y'all have supported me and left some really- interesting comments. They genuinely make me laugh. :3 Anywho~ Thanks for the support and there will be more chapters to come. I feel like I've put this book off wayyyy too much, and it really needs a good ending... and maybe a little more- romance. *wink wink* Thanks a ton yall!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Marinette's POV*

"CHAT NO-!" I yelled. He grinned evilly as he saw my expression go blank. He was going to akumatize everyone... I couldn't let this happen. Not without a fight.

"Now, now Ladybug~" He said as he stalked me like his prey. "I won't be un-reasonable. What kind of gentleman would I be then?~" He said with a dark chuckle. I gave him a glare. Not just any glare. The death glare. He noticed and smirked.

"Trust me, Chat. You are NO gentleman." I hissed at him. This only provoked him to come even closer to me. His tail seemed to have a mind of its own, as it slithered around my waist and pulled me close to him. I could feel his lips getting dangerously close to my ears. His hot breath made my stomach feel all fuzzy... It was like it was reeling me in. NO! I will not succumb to his toxic ways- I tried to move away, but his tail was keeping me very close to him.

"Look... I know you're both Marinette & Ladybug..." He said very breathily in my ear. I concluded that this was due to Queen Bee's attack against his side, but he didn't seem to fazed by it's presence. "And you have no idea what that information's doing to me..." He placed hot, wet kisses down my neck.

"C-chat- No. You can't-!" I tried to say, but was being sucked into his trap. How many times am I gonna get myself into the same situation.?

"Marinette... You have two choices.." He said while still kissing up and down my neck. "You can either be my little kitten~" I cringed at the nickname, almost throwing up. "Or- I akumatize all of Paris." I pushed him away and looked up at him with wide eyes. Are you kidding?! He couldn't how-

"Chat. Why? Please... just let Chat Noir out of there." I said with my eyes tearing up. I wanted my partner back... I wanted my funny, punny, sweet Chat back. I needed him to defeat whatever had his heart trapped like this.

"Marinette. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." He said with a grin on his face. "Just make a decision for God's sake." He hissed at me. As I was thinking about what I was going to do, I saw Rena and Queen Bee come into view. I squinted my eyes and wondered how Rena got her miraculous if... Ohh, Queen Bee must have seen it and taken it to her while I was talking to Chat Blanc.

"Fine." I said while getting myself out of his grasp. "I made my decision." He gave me a smile and held out his hand expecting me to go with him. I walked towards him pretending to be taking his hand when instead, I kicked him right in his- y'know. I got my yo-yo and swung to Rena & Queen Bee. I heard Chat growl and try to lunge at me, but I was too quick.

"Guys! Hurry!" I swung my yo yo around a nearby house and used that motion to get me to the Eiffel tower. "We need to trap him and find his akuma!" I said while getting up to the bottom of the tower. They followed swiftly behind me. We all met up and I got us in a little huddle to form a quick plan.

"Ok. First, we need to trap him." I said while making sure he wasn't sneaking up on us. "Second, I need to find that akuma!" Rena then chimed in saying, "I'm absolutely positive it's in his bell. That's the only place it could be!" I gave her a smile to say 'thanks.' "Ladybug, use your lucky charm to see if it could be any use to us." Queen Bee said with a confident smile on her face. I gave the two a head nod of approval and we put our plan into action. I got my yo-yo and yelled, "Lucky Charm!" What then fell down to me was a megaphone. How the hell was I gonna use this? I looked around and realized I had no idea where Chat Blanc went! How could I lose him so easily?! I mentally face palmed myself.

I used my ladybug vision and had the perfect idea of how to use this. I turned the microphone on and yelled as loud as I could. "CHAT! I'M READY TO GIVE IN! I KNOW I CAN'T BEAT YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE TOO STRONG AND DEVILISHLY HANDSOME!" I knew these words would lure the cat right to me. And just as I suspected, I heard his staff hit the ground a couple times. This let me know he was close. "Girls get ready." I whispered to them as they hid on the bars of the tower. He came flying down to me. I was ready.

"So, you realized you weren't strong enough, huh?" He said while moving a strand of bluebell hair out of my face. I put on a fake blush and put my legs together in an attempt to look embarrassed. I could tell he was buying my whole act. Mental high five!

"Here, Chat. Come with me..." I said in a seductive tone and he obliged. I took his hand and we walked to the elevator letting us up into the tower. We walked over to the railing of the tower and looked out at Paris.

"How beautiful... Just like you~" He said while leaning in for a kiss. Before he got the chance you could hear Rena's flute. It made illusions of me and I surrounded him.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. I would never surrender, but you're not too bad looking. Definitely not devilishly handsome." I said with a snicker. He was obviously confused and looked around at all the Ladybug's. I didn't hesitate to start the fight. I ran at him with speed and precise movements. I wasn't going to slip up now. Not when I was this close to getting Chat back. I used my yo-yo to try to break his bell, but he was quick to dodge me.

"Really? I think I'm pretty drop dead gorgeous~" He said while lunging at me. I dodged him, but his claw struck my arm and I dropped my yo-yo. Shit! He was going for his next attack when Rena came running at him kicking him away from me. I took the small window of time to grab my yo-yo.

"Thanks, Rena." I said with a smile. "Now, let's get that akuma." We all ran at him including Queen Bee. He had no escape. I grabbed his bell, ripped it off of him, and threw it down on the ground causing the akuma to escape. Before it could get away, I used my yo-yo to get it. I released it into the night sky and smiled.

"Bye, bye little butterfly.." I said softly, knowing Chat Noir was back. I looked over my shoulder to see him... but-

"WHAT?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A/N: I hope y'all liked it! The word count was 1,279 words! Damn. I've still got it.

What's your favorite episode of Miraculous? Mine has to be Copy-Cat.

Also, what do you think happened to Chat?

Anywho~ Be sure to vote, comment, and follow me! Bye for now!*