𝕀 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦, 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖

Nathaniel woke up to hear that Klaus gave Jackson the heads of the alphas that would not take off Finn's moonlight rings. He goes downstairs to see that everyone is busy and working to make this wedding happen. He felt someone working some old magic that was actually around New Orleans as he looks around. Nathaniel then gets a call from Davina.

"Hey what's wrong my little witch." Nathaniel asked over the phone a little worried.

"Can you came to the cemetery where my family mausoleum is. Kol and I finished the dagger and I know what your going to say but Kol thought it would be a good idea to have something that would not kill Klaus."

"Yeah sure I'm on my way just need to talk to someone before I get over there." Nathaniel hanged up when he saw Hayley walking up and down nervous.

"Hey Hayley, big day." Nathaniel said with a smile as he walked towards her.

"Shut up... yes a big day but I'm mostly worried about our little ones. Do you think they're okay?" Hayley looked at Nathaniel with worried eyes.

"Hayley you need to calm down. Get ready for your wedding and I will tell you everything once they call. Elijah and Cami are keeping them safe and you know that."

"Okay but Rebekah still hasn't came to give me my dress and I'm freaking out." Hayley looked at Nathaniel as he giggles.

"She will be here okay. I got to go take care of something. I will be back to get ready for the wedding. Love you Hales." Nathaniel gives her a smile then speeds off to the cemetery.

When he gets into the family mausoleum and saw his best friend bleeding from the spell there they were doing. "What is going on here? Is he okay?" Nathaniel looked at Davina with worried eyes.

"We finished the dagger but I feel like something is wrong." She looked at Kol then at Nathaniel.

"Davina why don't you go to the wedding. Josh needs you there for support because I heard Aiden broke up with him." He watched Davina nod as she walked out.

"It's the curse that your brother gave you. Isn't it." Nathaniel grabbed Kol as he try to stand.

"We don't know that but yeah I think so. I called Rebekah to help me." Kol looked at Nathaniel as he wiped the blood off his nose.

"Okay um... let me try something." Nathaniel tried to siphon the spell off him but got nothing. "I'm sorry I thought that would work. Finn must of put it directly into your body's cells and soul. So if I tried to siphon it, it would of killed you faster."

"Thanks for trying anyways. Rebekah will be here any minute. Go get ready for the wedding. Hayley needs you there. She looked like a mess yesterday." Kol gave a small smile to Nathaniel.

"Fine I will go but if you die without trying everything I will never forgive you." Nathaniel gave him a hug then saw Rebekah at the door. "Take care of him and help him because I can't lose anymore family. Plus I want all of you guys there for my wedding."

Rebekah nod then watched Nathaniel sped to the compound to get ready.

When he gets there he saw the one thing that he thought he would not see in a while. Klaus was holding Andrew in his arms with a smile as he looks at his fiancé. "Nik what are they doing here? It's not safe for them with Finn still out there."