𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜

It's been six months since Hayley, Klaus and Nathaniel has seen their child. They have been trying to get everything together to finally take the city away from the wolves. Klaus did tell the other three that the white oak was stolen when the fight began. They wanted to make sure that the wolves didn't have it but since they didn't attack that meant that they didn't. Elijah has been trying to find the rings that made Klaus weak every full moon with the help of Nathaniel. Hayley was always in wolf form out in the bayou killing things. Nathaniel has mostly been with Klaus to calm him from doing something stupid. Klaus was stuck in a room as he painted.

Klaus and Nathaniel were in a room as Klaus was painting and Nate was playing the piano for awhile then went back to looking for the rings. That is until Klaus got mad and throw one of the boards that he paints with on the ground. The brothers talked for awhile until Nathaniel told Elijah he found the last ring. Klaus told Elijah to talk with Marcel and Hayley about their plan as Nathaniel stayed with Klaus.

"Um... why I'm I staying here. I'm really bored and really want to kill something." Nathaniel said as he walked up to Klaus as he was about to start painting.

"I know you are my love but they have it covered plus I'm pretty sure that they will be coming here so you will get to kill some of the wolves." Klaus gave him a small smirk but knew that he was just annoyed. "I'm sorry but you are staying here especially since we don't know who has the white oak."

"Niklaus I hate being here suck inside. I get that we were suppose to be pretending that were sad for the ones we lost be really." Nathaniel said to Klaus but then heard someone he hasn't heard in a long time.

"Klaus, Nathaniel, Hayley are you guys here." Cami said as she was about to come into the room.

"They don't want to speak with anyone Camille. I'm sorry but you have to leave." Elijah said as he stopped her from going any further.

"Elijah come on. The three of them lost a child. I just want them to know that I'm here so they can talk to." Cami said as she looked at Elijah with sincere eyes.

"They will in time. Please." Elijah said then watched her walked down the stairs annoyed.

Elijah saw Nathaniel by the door with a sad face then followed her. Nathaniel looked back at Klaus with sad eyes and said, "I just can't wait until this is over because Cami is getting worried, Hayley is turning into a wild animal every day without Hope and I really want to see my baby boy."

"I know my love but until then we will have to wait." Klaus get up then got closer to Nathaniel and hugged him.

"I can't do this anymore. I just want to run to my baby boy. We have missed 6 months of their lives all three of us." Nathaniel said as he puts his head on Klaus's chest.

"We have to make this place safe first for them until we can bring them back. I miss them too my love." Klaus looked at Nathaniel with sincere eyes.

"I know..  I know.. Let's just get this over with." Nathaniel looked at Klaus's green eyes then separated.

Klaus and Nathaniel went back to what they were doing until the others got everything ready for their plan.

(Attack On The Compound)

Hayley come into the room to tell them that the wolves were already here. They all got into position but not before Nathaniel talked with Hayley.