The White Heron Cup:

Start from the beginning

"Yeah" Felix mumbled.

Byleth chatted with them for a while longer before she made her way to the dining hall. In there she saw Annette with her head still hung in embarrassment, Once Byleth got her food she went over to accompany her. "Are you ok?" Byleth asked her.

Annette looked up from her plate "No, out of all the songs Felix had to hear, it had to be that one" she sighed "I'll never live this down" she muttered.

"Maybe you can ask him to keep it a secret?" Byleth suggested.

"Or maybe I can bribe him to forget about the song!" Annette said determined "Yes, this could work, I'll do his chores then he'll have to comply" she added.

"Or you can always bribe him with a steak," Byleth suggested.

"Yes! You're right! Thank you Byleth" Annette said cheerfully, "Oh I've been meaning to ask how is your magic going along?" she asked.

"I would say that I am doing fairly well with the healing magic" Byleth replied "I finally learned how to use aura the other day" she added. Byleth let out a sigh "But I still struggle with dark magic I've gotten fire and thunder down but using bolganone is still difficult" she said.

"That's ok" Annette said "Some magic types are harder for different people" she said, Byleth nodded remembering her telling Byleth the same thing many moons ago.

"Byleth" a voice called out, Annette and Byleth both turned to the person who turned out to be Hilda.

"Hello Hilda," Byleth said while gesturing to a seat for her to sit down in.

"Are you ready for the competition tomorrow?" Hilda asked as she took a seat.

"As ready as I can be" Byleth responded "My competition is fierce" she added.

Hilda laughed "You know it" she said with a wink, "So have any of you decided who you'd go with to the ball?" Hilda asked.

Annette looked shocked for a moment "Were we supposed to find dates?" she asked quietly.

"Well no, but It wouldn't hurt" Hilda said, and Annette let out a sigh of relief. "Well how about you Byleth?" Hilda asked.

Byleth shook her head "Nope" she added.

"Oh well, Hey why don't we go to my room and practice our make up for the ball?" Hilda suggested to Annette and Byleth.

"I'd love to, but I have to clean the library," Annette sighed.

"I'll join you," Byleth said.

"Great! Come on now, let's go" Hilda said, dragging Byleth away from the dining hall. On the way to Hilda's room they saw Lysithea. Hilda went up to her "Ah Hello Lysithea" Hilda said in a sing-song voice.

"Uhh, Hilda? What's with the look..." Lysithea began "It's... making me nervous for some reason" she added.

"Your big sister Hilda's here, and she's going to make you look all grown up!" Hilda said.

"I, uh, don't recall ever asking you to" Lysithea began before Hilda cut her off.

"That's right, I knew exactly what you needed! You didn't have to ask, Now come with us!" Hilda proclaimed while grabbing onto Lysithea's wrist and guiding her to Hilda's room.

Once the three of them were in Hilda's room she began teaching them how to do their makeup. "With makeup, you can't just pick your favorite colors, you must choose colors that suit you and the occasion" Hilda said as she was showing them what types of colors suited them. "If you'll be up close and personal, the ball for example- you want to keep it subtle" she said, "On the other hand, if you're going to be on stage, the colors should be overt" Hilda added.