Prologue - Vague Dreams

On a white hazy space a little girl with a dark aura stood alone.
She felt hungry and cold.
She was hungry and cold.
Very much so she felt like that, however she did not know why.
The white space stretched out for miles, it really looked like it had no limits. A space beyond what humans could achieve with modern technology.
The spotless white hazy space, which looked like it spread out forever, suddenly looked like wallpaper.
Wallpaper that was blunt but slowly being torn off revealing a large yet finite space.
A red brick wall with a fireplace in the middle, the red carpet stretched for about 70 meters and so did the wooden table with wooden chairs on either side.
The walls were surely not from the modern world and the decorations and chairs on both sides gave off a strangely victorian ambience.
There were no lightbulbs or any electrical devices, all the lighting was made from candles on the candalebras and the magnificent chandeliers on the ceiling.
On the table was hot and delicious looking food that a whole family would eat on Christmas Eve.
Everything wholeheartedly contributed to making a very warm and cozy background.
However despite the food laid out before her, It would be sheer blasphemy to have everything to herself.
The food on the table would taste much better with others, and it would feel much warmer and cozier with others.
The little girl, surprised by this thought involuntarily spoke out loud.

"Aria, Fel, Zed! There's so much food!"

3 names were called out but there was nobody around.
The girl, obviously looking confused and anxious looked around.
Behind her, contrasting the warm and cozy space filled with furniture and food was just an empty red brick corridor which
looked like it stretched out infinitely.
The little girl saw 3 silhouettes roughly resembling human beings.

"Aria, Fel, Zed!"

The girl, who was obviously starved and was shivering even more so than a car engine shakes, ran the opposite direction from the table which was filled to the brim with food and cozy warmth without a second thought.

*clank*
*clank*
*clank*

Her bare feet made loud sounds each time she stepped on the spruce wooden floor.
She kept running and running up to the 3 silhouttes up until the victorian space behind her was no longer visible to the naked eye due to the sheer distance.
She ran more and more until...

"Hahh, hahh, hahh"

She ran out of breath, and before she knew it the brick walls and spruce wooden floor had already turned charred black as if burnt by a fire.
'Why am I not getting any closer?'
She needed to get closer, She wanted to get closer.
The little girl thought to herself.
Each gasp of breath bring out white smoke, the temperature had obviously dropped.
It took every ounce the of willpower the little girl had to even step forward.
Every ounce.
The sound of her footsteps which once sounded like the creak of the former wooden floor behind her now sounded like the sound of raw meat making contact with ice.
The black floor became as cold as ice.
The skin of the soles of her feet stuck to the ice because of the extremely low temperature.
But even then...

"ARRRRRRGH!"

The little girl forced her feet to move.
She ripped out the skin on the soles of her feet willingly to move forward.
The splashing noise making contact with the ice was the sound of her own blood.
And with every step she took, the already exposed ripped flesh would again be frozen stuck by the ice floor.
But even so, she ran...she walked forward as if mocking her sense of pain.
The sound of the little girl gritting her teeth in pain no longer sounded like a human's because of the absurdly loud noise of teeth being grinded together.
Each footstep she took left a footprint of blood and little bits of her own flesh then and there.
But because of how cold the floor is, she could not bleed to death because the blood freezes everytime she takes a step forward.
Eventually when the bones of her feet were exposed she decided to rest.