Anonymous

Word count: 730 words

Author note: hi everyone! I hope you all are safe and in your houses. Here I am with a new chapter, I tried to write something different from my previous chapters. 
Hope you like it, tell me with a vote and a comment. Enjoy!

- Mar

_________________________________________________________

Like every day, as soon as I arrived at work, I went to my locker to put inside my stuff. As soon as I opened it, a little piece of paper fell at my feet. I grabbed it and opened it, to read what was written inside.

When I finished reading it, I started to panic. Inside that valueless fragment of paper, there was, written black on white, my deepest secret. I managed to put it away before someone else could read it, and I reached my desk, to start my daily shift.

I was about to have a lunch break when Lucifer appeared in front of my desk, smiling and flirting like usual. 

"Tell me Lucifer, what time it was when you arrived here this morning?" I asked him.

"Well well well, someone here needs a favor" he said while smiling widely.

"Yes I need a favor Lucifer, now answer my question" he's just testing my nerves, I repeated myself.

"Okay darling, I arrived at seven and a half"

"You saw someone near the lockers? Inside my locker, I found an anonymous message" I said, with those menacing words running though my head.

"No. Let me see the message you got" he said while I was giving him that piece of paper.

"But first, you must promise me to not tell anyone about it" I said.

"I promise, don't worry" he told me while placing his hand on mine.

After he read the message, looked up at me. He was so serious. He stood up and said "You need to come with me" before dragging me out of the LAPD.

Thanks to his car, we arrived quickly at his penthouse. After we sat on his comfortable sofa, he looked at me, waiting for me to tell him my story.

"So.. you're telling me that you're a werewolf and basically someone discovered it and wants to kills you" he summarized briefly.

"Yes.. I'm so scared because I don't know who might be" I said while my while started shaking, sign I was getting nervous.

"Hey hey, you're talking with the devil himself. I'll help you manage this" he said, trying to reassure me.

"Thanks Lucifer" I said, looking him in the eyes.

Two months and a lot of researches later

Lucifer and I, with the help of the LAPD, finally found the house where the message senders lived. We discovered that he was a criminal famous for his unusual victims, mainly creatures like vampires, werwolf and similars. This was our chance to capture him, once and for all. 

I had to tell Chloe, Dan and all the employees of the LAPD who I really was. When I proved them I wasn't lying, by shifting in my werewolf form in front of them, they agreed to the plan Lucifer and I drawn up.

When we arrived in front of his house, I walked out of the car and shifted taking advantage of the darkness of the night. An evil expression appeared on my face as I approached his house.

Lucifer followed me, knocked on the door for me then run away "to enjoy the show". When he opened the door I jumped on him and used my powers to increase my size and block him on the ground.

With my unusual light green eyes I looked him in his eyes. I tought he was going to kill me but I was wrong, he was shocked and when Chloe arrived I when out of the house.

I was walking to the police car, still in my werewolf form, when both the teams started to applaud to me. They were all amazed by how I managed that orrible man. 

When I was a human again, they all came to ask autographs. I signes some but then the boss of the LAPD came to me. Everyone became so serious.

"Miss Y/N, I wasn't sure your plan would succeed. Now I have the proof that living being like you, but also vampires and so on, have an enormous potential that can help the police with the investigations" he said before giving me his hand to shake it.

That amazing week ended up with me choosing the new members for my squad. 
In the end I chose another werewolf, two vampires and a djinn. To celebrate we went to the Lux, where I ended up confessing my hidden feelings for the devil.