Train

Word count: 629 words

Author note: hi guys! I am here to tell you we officially reached 10k reads!
I hope you all like this chapter. Tell me with a vote or a comment.

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________

Suitcase in one hand, the keys of my apartment on the other hand. I closed the door of my sweet old apartment for the last time. You may be wondering why.
I'm leaving LA, the only city I lived in, because someone seriously broke my heart. I need a fresh start, I need to go somewhere where no one knows me. 

I gave the keys to Mister Johnson, the old man who rented me the apartment for the last 5 years, before walking to the nearest underground station.

As soon as I sat on the train to Austin, in Texas, I grabbed my old diary and a pen from my Gucci bag. I started writing everything that popped up in my mind: quotes, parts of songs, good-old memories...

"Hello darling, is this seat occupied?"  (classic Lucifer voice tone).

When I looked up I realised that the handsome voice arrived from the owner of the most famous night club of LA, Lucifer Morningstar. I tried to focus on his face, not on his body.

"Do I look like a sweet little girl going on holiday with her boyfriend? Let me answer to the question: I am not Mister Morningstar" I said before starting to write on my diary again. 

"Well well well.. someone here looks angry" he said while sitting.

"To be precise, I'm not angry. I'm broken hearted" I said while looking at the landscape, through the window beside me.

"Why are you on a train to Texas, Mister Morningstar?" I asked, trying to start a normal conversation to make time pass faster.

"Actually, I need time to think about some events that occured in the last weeks" he said while looking into my eyes.

He was about to say his classic sentence, "What is that you truly desire", but I anticipated him.
"Your good old trick doesn't work with me Lucifer. Now please leave me alone to my sadness" I sad while putting on my headphones and pressing play on my "Travel" playlist on Spotify.

*one hour later*

The ticket inspector wake me up to check my ticket. Lucifer looked at me panicked, I was pretty sure he didn't had the ticket. To save him I did the last thing I thought I would have done.

"My husband and I did just one ticket becuase we jumped on the train just a bunch if seconds before it departed" I said while looking at the inspector.

"Oh okay miss, have a nice journey" he said while moving on to the following seats.

"Well, looks like Lucifer Morningstar, the devil himself, owns me a favour" I said while winking.
 A shocked expressione popped up on his face.

"Oh my darling, you're Y/N, right? You should've said it earlier... Wait, why do I not remember your name" he said, more shocked than before.

"Because I deleted your memories, when I woke up after that fantastic night we spend together" I simply said.

"Now everything makes sense. You're moving to Texas becuase a vampire hunter wants you dead, not because you're broken hearted" he assumed. 

- Shit.. he works in the LAPD so he must've read my dossire - I thought while panicking.

He saw my expression and quickly sat in front of me.

"Y/N, I know what you're going through. It's the first time you have to move because of an hunter but I also know that you're one of the strongest vampires I've ever heard about. I own you a favor, so.. what do you think about renting a little house in Austin and then start looking for him?" he said while putting his hands in mine.

"Sounds good Morningstar. I just have one rule" I said.

"Tell me" he answered back, waiting for me to tell him.

"Don't fall in love with me"