Boring Night

Word count: 473 words

A/N: here we are with the first chapter, tell me what do you think about it because it'll help me improve for the next chapters.
For any request contact me.
Enjoy!

____________________________________________________

I was just ending my make-up when Anna, my best friend, called me screaming
"Hurry up, I've been waiting for you for 10 minutes" because for that night we planned to go to Lux, our favorite place.

As I closed the door of her car, she started off at full speed towards our destination. To enter the correct mood, we sang our favourite songs from our Spotify playlist.

After parking, we walked to the entrance.
Before our night began we had a misunderstanding with the security guys, who claimed they had never seen us, which was purely wrong because we spent every Friday night there.

Lucifer Morningstar himself came in our aid, reassuring the security saying
"What rudeness, these two lovely girls have been regular customers of Lux for months".

As he finished speaking, the bodyguards apologized and let us pass. We have been escorted inside by the owner, under the envious gaze of all the women there.

"I'm so sorry for the behaviour they have shown you, I will make sure it never happens again" Lucifer said when we were inside.

"Don't worry mister Morningstar, it's okay" Anna told him, just befor going in the middle of the crowd looking for John (a guy she was dating).

I was we would never see each other again that night and that we would text each other in the following days, as it happened everytime we hang out.

After acknowledging what was waiting me, I said, "I'm expecting another long, boring night" while walking at the counter, where I found Maze ready to give me my first shot of vodka.

I was about to pay when Lucifer placed on hand on my hip and with flirty smile said
"Don't worry darling, tonight offers the house".
I was hypnotized by his gaze and until that moment I have never realized how handsome he was.

Referring to what I had said before, lucifer said
"I have to deduce that every time you and your friend come here then you end up spending the night getting bored"

"Sadly, I have to admit, yes. Everytime I swear she wants to have fun with me. Everytime I end up realizing she played with my feelings, again" I answered with tearful voice.

He promptly placed his thumb on my cheek to wipe away the tears that were starting to furrow my face.

With a sensual and profound voice he said
"Don't worry, from now on, you as well will have fun. Maybe even more than her" while he was taking my chin between thumb and forefinger, forcing me to look up at him.

I didn't even had the time to realize how much close we were, that he took me by the hips and kissed me, taking me into a place where passion reigns.