CHAPTER 70

THREE MONTHS LATER-

It was Shivaay and Anika's Graduation Day and today they were getting their degrees.

Anika was 4 months pregnant and her belly has started showing up a little. All the family were taking care of Anika like she was herself a baby. She wasn't allowed to step out of the bed and when she went to college, Shivaay was always around her, holding her waist to support and he always carried a cushion with himself for Anika to sit in the classroom as the seats were made of wood.

Rudra, Bhavya, Gauri & Omkara got happily married with each other.

It was early morning and Anika woke up from her sleep. She saw Shivaay sleeping with his mouth open and she smiled and kissed his forehead.

A- I love you.

S-Mmmm..... Love you too.

Shivaay mumbled in sleep and Anika chuckled.

She went to freshen up. When Anika was in dressing room getting ready, Shivaay woke up from his sleep. He frowned when he didn't see Anika.

S- Jaan... Jaan.... Where are you? JAAAN...

Anika rolled her eyes and came out of the walk-in wardrobe dressed in an blue & white striped kurta and jeans.

A- What happened, Shivaay? Why are you shouting?

Shivaay went near her and pecked her forehead.

S- I just got tensed. Don't go anywhere without telling me, please.

A- but I was in the washroom.

S- I love you na.

Shivaay said cutely and Anika smiled admiringly.

He then bent down and pecked her stomach.

S- How's my princess today?

A- You're princess is fine. Now go and get ready. Today is our Graduation day.

S- Oh Yeah! Ok I'll go and get ready and you, don't go downstairs till I come back.

Anika nodded her head and say on the bed. Shivaay went and got dressed up.