CHAPTER 24

It was 6 in the morning. Mallika stirred in sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her side but did not find Anika.

M- Where did Anika go so early in the morning? Maybe she is in the kitchen.

She gets up from the bed and looks at Advaay who was sleeping with his mouth open.

She sits beside him and admires his face.

M-Haaye! He looks so cute while sleeping.

She bends down to observe his face more closely.

At the same time, Advay opens his eyes and gets scared to see Mallika staring at him.

He immediately gets up and Mallika steps back.

Ad- What are you doing?

M- Wo.. Wo.. I... I.. Was... I was searching my slippers..

Ad- What? In my bed?

M- Ya.. Ya.. I mean... Maybe.. You were missing me at night so you took my slippers and slept.

Advay gives her 'what the fuck' look.

A- Are you mad or what?

M- I know tedhi hoon par teri hoon.

She looks at him with a dreamy smile. Advay shook his head in disbelief.

Advay doesn't finds Anika in the room.

Advay clicks his fingers in front of Mallika to take her out from her Dreamland.

Ad- Where is Anika?

M- Umm.. Maybe she is in the kitchen.

Advay nods his head.

Ad- I am going to freshen up. Please ask her to make coffee for me.

M- Ok. I will make coffee for you and you know what, the coffee which I make is not even served at Starbucks.

Ad- Yes. Because you don't work there.

M- You caught me.

She starts laughing😂. Advay looks at her weirdly.

She immediately gets up and leaves the room.

Ad- Weird.

He moves towards washroom to freshen up.

Mallika enters the kitchen and doesn't find Anika there also.

M- Where is Anika? She is neither in bedroom, nor in kitchen. Did she eloped? But why will she elope from her own house. Let it be. First I'll prepare coffee.

She starts preparing coffee. After preparing she takes the coffee mugs to the bedroom.

She enters the room and sees that Advay is still in washroom. She keeps his mug on the side table and takes her own mug from the tray.

M- Lets sit in the balcony and enjoy my morning coffee.

She smiles wholeheartedly and opens the balcony door.

But as soon as she opened the door, she was shocked with the view in front of her and the cup falls down from her hand.

She saw that Anika and Shivaay sleeping and were snuggling into each other. Anika's face was in Shivaay's crook of the neck and her hands were encircled around his waist. Shivaay's head was resting on her head. His one hand was around her shoulder while one hand was around her stomach.

Due to the sound of mug, Anika stirs in sleep.

A- Umm.. Shivaay. Let me sleep.

Shivaay stirs and holds her more tightly.