Chapter 6: New Love?!

Start from the beginning

"You're having a headache?! What do you think I'm feeling about this?!" The fire tribe leader said as he raised his voice at the calm male. (Y/N) once more tried to speak up but was interrupted by an opening door.

"I'm sorry that I'm late, I had an important conversation with my daughter." King Il said as he looked at the meeting room; Earth Tribe Leader, General Geun-tae was behind the King with an amused expression to see the scene in front of him.

The two saw a calm but irritated Joon-ji and a bickering Fire Tribe Leader, and a smiling brightly and bowing familiar (H/C) haired female.

"King Il." (Y/N) said as she stopped bowing and smiled brightly at the king.

"Oh (Y/N), have I missed anything?" King Il asked happily and with confusion.

"No King Il, but you did miss a misunderstanding." The female said as she glanced at the shocked faces of the leaders, even the calm leader was a bit shocked.

"My king, do you know this person?" Joon-ji asked the happy king.

"You don't know? This person is the representative of the Wind Tribe, and the second grandchild of Son Mun-deok." The king said as their faces were even more surprised, this made (Y/N) smirk at their dumbfounded faces.

"Why didn't you said so woman?" The fire tribe leader said as he went back to his seat, causing an irk mark to appear on the said person.

But before (Y/N) could even protest, she was interrupted by the signal of the meeting starting.

•••

"They were not the nicest people I've met..." (Y/N) said before a dry laugh escaped her lips.

This caused confused looks on the two males which they just ignored and focus at the topic at hand.

"You're chief of the Wind Tribe and one of the five generals, Lord Mun-deok. You can just take (Y/N) for all I care. You and (Y/N) are all the representation we need." The young male said irritatedly.

"Besides, King Il's too bubbly. I can't stand talking to him."

"You idiot! What's this Lord Mun-deok nonsense? Call me Gramps!"

"That's what you have a problem with?! We're not even blood related!"

"Blood means nothing compared to the power of love!" Mun-deok said while trying to hit Hak, meanwhile (Y/N) was just sweat dropping as she was watching their nonsense unfold for the sixth time this day.

"Now, now. If Mun-deok and his male heir start fighting... It could leave Hiryuu Palace in ruins." King Il said as he was staring at the three.

"Your majesty... King Il!" Mun-deok said as he bowed on the floor with (Y/N) bowing while she was standing, and Hak that was sweat dropping at knowing that he was heard by him calling the king bubbly.

"There's no need to bow. It's been a while since you two last visited the palace, hasn't it? I'm quite sad about that."

"A commoner like me shouldn't wander in too freely."