Chapter 5: Promises that Will Be Stored

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me sir, I think there's dirt on your clothes." I told the male scum bag as I was standing beside him.

It made me have a huge smile on my face to see his expression of confusion turn into pure shock. When I 'innocently' reached out to touch his clothes on the supposed dirt on it, he immediately booked it to go behind him straight into a crowd of people.

"Waah!" He ran off screaming, making some people look at him like he was a crazy person.

I wasn't shocked at the reactions of the people amongst us, since I too would be confused as to why a grown man was scared of a innocent and smiling girl that obviously had no power to attack the male. It made me even more happy when Joo-doh stood in front of him in the parted crowd, both his swords unsheated and ready to attack the man that kidnapped the Princess and myself. He is such an idiot, he forgot that the oil was still on my whole body. So in other words if I at least tried to heat up my hands, I might burn myself alive first before I could take him down with me.

"(Y/N)..." I froze in place when I could sense the dark presence near me.

I turned around to see Gramps looming over me with a worried Hak in his grasp, holding him by the back of his clothes.

"U-Uh- Hi G-Gramps!" I made a convincing smile, that I'm sure would've have looked like a nervous grin to anyone.

"You better have a good explanation on why you're here." Gramps said as his scary aura turned darker.

"W-Well, you s-see; me and the Princes were kinda and maybe got, u-um- kidnapped by bad men."

I started to shrink in size when I saw how angry Gramps became at what I said. He then placed Hak beside me as he glared down on the two of us, making me more scared and guilty of him.

"I-I'm s-sorry for making you worry about us Gramps, we just wanted to cheer Yona up by taking her into town. We didn't know it would end up like this..." I said loud enough for Gramps and Hak to hear, I just looked away from Gramps's intense stare from guilt.

I could hear Gramps give out a long sigh, making me turn to look at him again to see a serious look adjourned his face.

"Hak, you should go with Soo-won to help the Princess and (Y/N) get treated." Gramps said as he faced Hak that had been silently concerned and nervous for himself since Gramps dragged him to me.

"What about you? Aren't you coming with us?"

"I'm going to help deliver these bastards to the dungeons." Gramps said as he cracked his knuckles with a dark and scary expression back on his face, making me almost feel bad for the trash that kidnapped me and Yona-hime.

"But Gramps-" I tried to speak but was cut off by him.

"Just go get treated (Y/N), I will meet you both at the gates. We are continuing this later." Gramps sent us a warning glare, making me shut up and just nod.

"Come on (Y/N), let's go." Hak said as he instantly pulled me away.

We walked to Yona's and Soo-won's directions before I turned around to see Gramps going towards the kidnapper with a menacing aura around him. I shuddered as I looked away, afraid of what I was going to see if I kept staring back.