Chapter 4: Trust that Gained and Bond that Formed

Začít od začátku

"The usual maybe, since there's nothing special happening today. They're just being happy with their lives." (Y/N) informed the Princess, laying down on the floor of the room beside her.

She wasn't afraid of her kimono getting dirty, especially since the floor was cleaned everyday, as to be expected from a Princess's room.

"Yona, you've never been to the town of the Castle?" Yona looked to her back to see Soo-won, asking her with a smile on his face.

(Y/N) was still on the floor, just listening to the conversation like she had given up on life and resorted to laying on the ground all day as if she were dead. The (H/C) haired girl just wanted to rest a bit, especially since all (Y/N) and Hak did the past week was train their bodies until they had no energy left; so all (Y/N) wanted to do before they would go back to the house and train again, was to relax and just be with her friends.

"The Princess has no sense of direction, so she'd get lost." Hak teased the Princess, making the said Princess stand up and throw random objects to the male in annoyance.

"Who has no sense of direction?!"

"I'm glad you two are such good friends." This made (Y/N) snicker as to what the oblivious Soo-won said to the fighting pair.

"How can you see it like that, Soo-won?!"

The two went on and on with their fight, ending it in exhaustion after it had been a mere five minutes of ducking and throwing. Yona sat on the floor again beside (Y/N), that was still laying on the ground with a few objects on top of her (F/C) kimono because of their fight. (The picture at the top is what you're wearing today.)

"I've only seen the Castle's town from here. Father says I can't go because it's dangerous." Yona looked down on her lap, a sad expression formed on her face after what she said.

"Is that true?" Soo-won asked the crimson haired Princess.

"Yes."

A moment of silence passed, making Yona take a glance on the window with the sad look that was still on her face. Soo-won then got an idea, making him speak up with his cheery voice.

"Do you want to go?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want to go see the Castle's town?"

"I...I can't! Father has forbidden me from doing that, because it's dangerous outside!" Yona instantly refused the idea.

"If that's the case, then Gramps wouldn't allow us to go with him outside if that is true." (Y/N) raised her (F/C) elbow length gloved hand from the ground, startling the three as they sweat dropped that she still didn't moved from her place on the floor.

"First of all, I don't really...want to go outside." Yona tried to convince them, which the two males only stared at her from her horrible lying.

(Y/N) gave a long sigh, just now sitting up from her place, the objects on her body falling beside her as she looked at Yona that was to her left.

"Shall we go?" (Y/N) asked with a neutral expression, in which the Princess only gave an embarrassed nod for an answer.

This is the moment where four childhood best friends sneak out to play in the Castle's town.