The moonlight highlighted the features I've noticed, but haven't yet closely looked at.

He looked feminine but in a  special way. His light-brown feathery hair was a mess, but it's something that only he could wear. His lips were slightly parted when he breathed. Moving upwards I looked at his shut eyes and saw how they slightly flickered when he slept.

You shouldn't be watching your bandmate while he sleeps.

That voice is getting very annoying, telling me what to do, or not to. I just couldn't help but stare at his peaceful face while he slept.

"Haz, stop staring at me." I was ripped from my argument with myself by a sleepy voice.

"Uh, I ...Um wasn't..." I panicked trying to think of words that would make this less awkward. He caught me staring at him. I somehow came up with an acceptable comeback.

"I just couldn't resist. It's not every day I can wake up to such a beautiful face" I said with confidence. I don't know where that came from. I saw a light color of pink on Louis' face.

"The only beautiful person I see is in front of me." He playfully retorted. It was my turn to blush.

"I'm not beautiful," I said with a small frown. I felt two fingers under my chin making me eye level with him.

"Hey, listen to me. You are one of the most beautiful people I know. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Louis said with a serious tone.

"Okay," I said but I kept my eyes away from his skies of blue.

"Haz, I love you. Best mate?" he asked. 

"Yea, best mates forever," I said finally looking at his eyes. I could drown in them.

I still feel sick, but Louis always made me better by sleeping and cuddling with me through the night. I feel bad that he has to wait on me though. He should be having fun at a party or something. Instead, he has been canceling plans for me.

'At least he is with you and not with anybody else'

There's that annoying voice again.

"Lou. Why don't you go out tonight with Eleanor or Stan? I bet they miss you." I suggested.

"I told you I'm fine and that I'll see them soon. Besides who would take care of you when I'm gone?" He questioned me.

"The lads could! You could just go tonight! Please for me?" I plead.

"I don't know... I don't mind taking care of you. I just... I don't want anything to happen to you." Louis said with worry clouding his blue eyes which I avoided.

"No, you are going to leave this house and have a good time tonight, you hear me? I don't want you to be trapped here with me instead of having fun and being happy." I was starting to get frustrated.

Louis POV

I really didn't want to leave Harry's side, but it looks like he is making me leave him. Apparently, he doesn't want me to help him.

I decided to go and get my mind off him for a while. If he is trying to get rid of me, I will try to forget him,  just for a while. I told Harry to call Liam to come over. I made plans with Eleanor to meet at the park for a chat.

I haven't really spent time with her. After Management forced her into "dating" me 3 weeks ago. We have been great friends trying to keep up the act. I don't like her like that though. She is like a sister. We were friends before she was in this mess. Publicity and media ruin great things honestly.

No, don't think about that right now. Enjoy your day out.

I headed to the bench El and I sit at when we come here. "Hey, El. Nice to see you. Been a while huh?" I said to her as I sat down.

"It has. How you've been Lou? How's Harry?" she asked with a big warm smile.

"I've been good. Taking care of Harry. He's fallen ill." I replied.

"Oh no. I hope he gets better. Who's watching him right now?" She asked with worry. She was a great girl; I just can't see her as my type.

"The lads should be coming home soon and taking care of him while I'm gone. I'm here because he made me get out of the house for a few hours since I haven't left his side since last week. I just worry about him you know." I said. She gave me a knowing smile. I told her about my feelings.

"Yeah, I do know. It's good to go out too, though. I've missed you. Exams and homework have taken up my time. I'm really glad to go out and catch a break. Anyways, have you spoken to your mum? She called me and asked about you." She said. I checked my phone and sure enough, there were the missed calls and texts from her. I chuckled and put my phone away.

"I'll call her soon. I'm glad she still worries over me," I said.

"I'm looking forward to coffee with you. We should hurry though. I've got to get home before my roommate does." She said getting up and holding out her hand. Part of her job was to publicly be seen with me. I stood up and held her hand while walking to the café we normally eat at. We sat down and chatted like old times. After an hour or so we said our goodbyes and left. When I got home I was shocked to see Liam and Niall making out in the living room.

AN: Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Such a little shocker right? This is my first Fan-fiction and I want to look it over. This is mainly a setup story for my current writing: Back For You.

AN: 2019 -I'm reading this and Back for You again and making small little grammatical edits. I might do bigger edits later.