Y/N happen to find herself on the way towards the library since it's dinner.

She decided not to go to the great hall because she already lost her appetite after knowing the fact that her first kiss is claimed by the man she hated the most in her entire life.

"Y/N!" A voice from behind yelled and she immediately stopped walking. Draco caught up with his breath as he put his hand on L/N shoulder to steady his body.

"Oh, evening Draco." she just muttered and let out some sigh.

"Where are you going? Great hall is supposedly that way..." He said in his most charming way but Y/N didn't pay him any attention.

She's still shocked. Of course, who would ever thought about getting your first kiss on your twelve years of existence?

"I've got some news. Potter and his stupid friends is on the hospital wing right now. I heard that Professor Snape found him unconscious. It kinda creep me out because Snape found you too... But he didn't told me about the forbidden forest." Y/N attention is  averted on Draco after hearing several information.

Now, her mind is very confused. She doesn't know what to do anymore. Wether she'll confront her complicated teacher or go to her injured friends.

"What?! Snape found me before? Harry, Hermione and Ron is on the hospital wing?! Dungbeetle." Even though Y/N felt that she doesn't have enough energy to even breathe, she rushes over towards the hospital wing to check on her friends.

"DRACO I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Y/N yelled as she look back at the blonde boy. Everyone who's walking on the hallway look at either Y/N and Draco as they whispered at each other.

Draco is left on his spot, frozen but immediately walk his way towards the Great Hall after hearing the other students gossiping. He's processing what Y/N have said to him and a blush crept on his face when he finally realised what Y/N said.

While on the other hand, L/N clutches her chest because she's having a problem to breathe as she reached the Hospital Wing.

Madam Pomfrey furrowed her brows and she looked gravely at Y/N.

"Y/N!" Granger's face lit up and run towards her friend and hug her tightly. They both sigh in relief and smiled.

"I am so glad that you guys are okay. I am so sorry if I didn't even get to help you." The slytherin girl apologizes but Hermione just brush it off.

"So what happened? Did Snape stole it?" Y/N whispered on Hermione's ear so that no one will ever hear them.

"I don't think that Snape is the one who'll gonna steal it. We've been blaming the man wrongly! Well, he's the one who found Harry being knocked out. Then Snape brought him here, I see him by myself." Granger explained carefully and look over on Ron who's still unconscious beside Harry.

Y/N just nodded her head when she remembered what happened earlier between her and Snape with just a mention of the man's name.. She quickly shook her head and drop the thought when Hermione speaks again.

"I also heard Dumbledore and Professor Snape is talking about Professor Quirrell! I couldn't figure out what exactly they're talking about but it must be related to the stone—"

"Sorry to interrupt your little business but it's your time to go to your own dormitories now. Go on." Madam Pomfrey shoo them away and they eventually gave in.

The walk between Granger and L/N is very quiet until Y/N gave in.

"Hermione..." Y/N muttered. She still can't throw away her thoughts about how her lips crashed into Snape's.

Granger just hummed and continue walking with her.

"Snape and I kissed... " Hermione stopped walking and look at Y/N with her brown eyes bulging out on her eye socket.

"I—Its not what you think! It's an accident!" Y/N defensively stated with her voice rising.

"Shh! What?! That's madness! How on Earth?!"

"I don't know! I just finished taking my test so I tucked my paper on one of his book that is placed on his desk because he wasn't around and I got curious about that book because it look like ordinary so I grabbed it without knowing that it's his diary and suddenly he gripped my wrist tightly and yanked me towards him! It happened so fast and I—I suddenly got crashed into his lips and... Merlin... I think I am going to die." Hermione is still shocked but can't help to let out a giggles.

"Oooh. I thought you loathed him Y/N" Granger teases her by tickling her sides nonstop.

"Shut it Hermione." Y/N uncontrollably laughed her arse out until Hermione stopped tickling her.

*************************