Chapter 2: God Damn It!

(No POV)

He and she are different.

He is a God and she is a mortal, moreover, his Saintess.

They have so many differences but if there is one thing they both have something in common, which they pretty much knew and never felt ashamed of it at all and that is....

....They just want to live peaceful.

Just another word for them to say that they are too lazy to do anything at all.

Now, after the fiasco he has done, Pramanix and (Y/n) stood on the side, being watched by the many Operators of Rhodes Island, especially to Silverash and Cliffheart who's watching their sister with the 'God' that Pramanix claims to be.

Pramanix: Now, I will ask again, what are you doing here?

(Y/n): Does a God need a reason to wonder his garden, certainly I do not.

Pramanix eyes twiched as she smiles forcefully to a smug looking (Y/n).

Pramanix: Yes, yes, you certainly do not need any permission but that doesn't mean you can pick a fight to anyone.

(Y/n): Nonsense, I only made sure this bugs are worthy to stand beside my Saintess, n-not that I am worried of you.

Pramanix blinks before she let out a smile, despite the glares everyone sends to (Y/n) who ignores it with a smug look, in fact, if there is someone who cares for her well being, except her brother and sister who cares for her, but (Y/n).

Pramanix: My, how thoughtful of you, (Y/n).

She complimented as she took advantage of their height and gently rubs his head affectionately, causing him to sputter and blush, glaring at her, which only made him look cute to her and the girls around as the males looked amused.

(Y/n): Hah?! B-baka, who gave you the permission to touch me!

Pramanix: You did, (Y/n).

(Y/n): Stop, I am a god know your place!

Pramanix: I know and it is beside you, always.

(Y/n): Gununnu...

Pramanix: Fufu, how cute.

Suddenly, Pramanix giggles as she pulls a bold move by wrapping her arms around him, pulling him close to her and lays his head on her generous bust.

Pramanix: There, there.

(Y/n): ₩¥#%!!&@$%*

Many people can hear his muffled voice, they wonder what are the words he is saying as they watch him struggle on Pramanix's arms.

Kal'tsit: Pramanix, who is he and how do you know him?

Pramanix looks a Kal'tsit, then to her siblings and to the other Operators, all looking at her for explanation, causing her to let out a sigh as she let (Y/n) go, causing him to gasp as he took a deep breath.

(Y/n): Oh sweet air, how I miss thee...

He muttered as he looks at her before to the inhabitants of Rhodes Island.

Crossing his arms, he glares at everyone, making them to take a step back before his eyes landed on a girl.

(Y/n): Hmm, is she a goat or a lamb?

He muttered before he used his power to float towards her, causing the said girl to blink and become nervous as she watched him float towards her. The others wwre on their guard as they qatched him stop in front of their fellow operator, some even whispers for her to get away from him as others drew and aim their weapons at him.