Chapter 1

"STRRRAAAUBBB BUDDIEE!" Zach yelled running twords the Australian and tackling him with a hug. The two rolled around the airport floor, people were giving them strange looks, but they didn't care. This was the groups first time meeting the great STRAAUUUBERRYJAM, as Zach would say it, in real life.

Zach, Mitch (Straub not MrMitch), Liam, and Jordan had all planned to meet up at L.A. It was Zach's idea, being he wanted to make it up to Mitch for his lost time at PAX.

Liam glared daggers at the Australian, Liam and Mitch had a rivalry, but no one knew the cause, exept for them. Both of them had a giant crush on the ugly robot.

Mitch shot Liam a smug glare, snaking his arm around a now blushing Zach's waist.

"Come on babe lets blow this American pop stand" Mitch said, walking out of the airport with the Canadian at his side.

"They would be a cute couple!" Jordan yelled/whispered to Liam.

"They sure would." He said through gritted teeth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The fabulous four had made their way to the house they had rented out, Mitch flirting with Zach the whole one hour drive, much to Liam's dissmay. That dismay did not go unnoticed.

"Hey Liam can I talk to you in our room please?" Jordan quietly requested, bringing him through the house and into thier room. Of course it had to be Mitch sharing a room with Zach

Jordan quietley shut the door.

"Cut the crap, what are we doing?" Liam questioned, he much rather be keeping an eye on Zach.

"You my friend are jelous."