Poor ondreaz.

We got back from Malibu about a month ago, and everything was great until a week ago...

*Ondreaz's POV*

"Listen ondreaz..I love you..as a friend. You are an amazing boyfriend, but I do not think we are compatable with each other in a romantic way. I want you to still be my best friend, but I can't be in a relationship with you anymore. I hope you understand, and are still willing to be friends. If you're not wanting to be friends I understand" Teal said to me while I was sitting with her on her couch. I felt my heart sink to my stomach, and I needed to get out of there. I didn't know what else to do. I told teal "I understand, thank you for being honest with me. I would still love to be your friend". After I finished that sentence I got up and walked out of her and Presley's apartment to go back home. Tony was gone working a dance class at a local dance studio, and the only other person I talk to is Presley.

*Presley's POV*

Ondreaz 🥳: Hey can you meet meet me at my place in 15 minutes?

Me: Ya, what's up??

Ondreaz🥳: teal dumped me.

Me: Omg I am so sorry. I'll be there in 15.

I knew he was heartbroken. He loved this girl, and she completely shattered his heart. I just didn't know why. I know she was telling recently she felt kinda awkward around him, but I assumed it was just her being nervous. A few minutes after I pulled into the boy's house and didn't see neither of their cars in the driveway. I remembered Tony was at a dance class teaching hip hop to little kids, and ondreaz would be home in a minute. I decided I would go and talk to his mom for a minute until he got home. "hey Mrs.Lopez" I said as I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch with her after giving her a hug. "Hi sweetie, how are you" she said to me giving me a big hug since I haven't seen her in a while. " Aw I have been great, what about you" I said to her. A few minutes after we had some small talk I heard the front door open and heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. "Hey guys" I heard ondreaz say with a sad tone in his voice. "hey sweetheart I was just talking to Presley. what's wrong" his mom said with a concerned look on his face. "nothing I'm fine, teal just broke up with me. I invited Presley over since I could talk to her about it." he said and motioned to me to follow him to his room. "I'm sorry about that. If you need to talk I'm always here for you" she said as she got up to give him hug before he left the kitchen. I followed him to his room and I gave him the biggest hug before I asked any questions. He hugged me back, and we stood hugging each other for a few minutes before I asked him what happened. He explained everything to me and I told him that I was sorry. I stayed over until Tony got back and he joined us in ondreaz's room. He wasn't bothered by us hanging out alone because he knows that I view drea as a brother and he looks at me as a sister. "Hey guys" Tony said bursting through the door. "Hey bro" ondreaz said focused on what tik Tok we were going to film next. "Hey babe" I said getting up and going to give him a kiss. "Go take a shower Tony. I can smell you from across the room" ondreaz said while laughing. "Ok fine but I wanna make tik toks whenever I get out of the shower." he said after winking at me. A few minutes later I get a text from Tony.

Tony 😍:Care to join me?

Me: nah, have fun :)

Tony😍:you suck

Me: ya, and swallow ;)

Teasing Tony was one of my favorite things To do. Tony asked me to sleepover that night and I agreed. I heard him get out the shower so I told Ondreaz I was going to tony's room if he needed me. "alright, do y'all still wanna make tik toks later" he asked taking off his headset to his video game. "ya that sounds fun to me" I said smiling and walking out the door closing it behind me. I went into tony's room and laid on his bed as he came in. He got changed into some gym shorts and got in bed with me and we started to cuddle. Tony doesn't know this, but I'm virgin. I'm too nervous to have sex. I don't want it to hurt so bad.

*Tony's POV*

She is so beautiful I want her in every way possible. "Baby can we have sex" I asked in the middle of our make out session. "I'm scared Tony I don't want It to hurt" she said stopping and sitting on me. "I would never hurt you princess. If it's too much you can tell me to stop and I won't go any further I promise" I said as I sat up keeping her on my lap. "okay" she said and I started to kiss her neck and I removed her shirt while leaving kisses down her body until I reached the top of her jeans. I made eye contact with her and she nodded her head assuring me that it was okay. I removed her clothing as she did mine and I made love to her. She was moaning but I didn't think it was loud. I put my hand over her mouth once she started to reach her climax, and I finished shortly after her. I laid beside her and kissed her head "I love your princess" I said for the first time. I didn't know what I was saying. I loved her and it just slipped out. " I love you too Tony" I heard her say in her soft soothing voice. I've never been happier to hear a sentence.

*Presley's Pov*

"I love you too Tony" I said smiling at him. I told him I promised ondreaz we would make tik toks, so we both got dressed and went into ondreaz's room. "I'm guessing you two enjoyed each other" ondreaz said laughing. "You heard us??" I said with embarrassment as my face turned bright red. "yes the walls are thin and I am right next to tony's room, but don't worry mom didn't hear you guys. can we make tik toks now" ondreaz said while turning off his xbox and looking at me and Tony. "yes that's why were here" I said and all three of us started to laugh.

sorry I know this is a long chapter, but thank you to everyone who sent in ideas. Let me know if you have anymore!!!