Fuyumi sighed, "Anyway, happy birthday Y/N. Even though it was kinda ruined, I hope it was at least surprising!" she said in her usual heartwarming tone.

Y/N smiled, "Thank's Fuyumi. Though, I have to admit I was expecting something...different." 

Natsuo chuckled and swung his arm around Y/N's shoulder, "What do you mean? This was a perfect present, I mean, who wouldn't want us Todoroki siblings as presents?"

Y/N just stared at him blankly, "I'm not even gonna respond to that," she then walked over with the group to go sit on the couch. "So Keigo, is there anything else I should expect?" she questioned sarcastically.

"Weellllll...."

And as soon as he said it, a big crash came from the closet revealing none other than Rumi Usagiyama. "HAPPPPPYYY BIRRRTHDAAAY!!!" she boomed as she launched herself over the couch and tackled Y/N. 

"Rumi I can't BREATHE," Y/N said struggling for air. 

"But how else am I suppose to show I love ya?" she laughed as she crushed Y/N even more. 

"Ok Rumi, just take a break with all the love for a minute," Keigo said as he pulled her off of Y/N. Y/N stood sat back down with Rumi still shook from the event.

"Please tell me there is nothing else..."

"Weeeelllll...." both Keigo and Shoto said as the doorbell rang. 

"For FUCK'S SAKE," she yelled as she murmured cusses on her way to the door. "I'm kinda tired of this shit, what do you fucking want let me have my birthday in peace, like goddam!" she yelled at whoever was behind the door as she opened it. 

Midoriya looked up at her his face almost tearing up. 

"Uhh happy birthday?" said the rest of Class 1-A behind Midoryia.

Fuck.

"Oh i-it's you guys! Hehe, I didn't know you guys were coming! It's uhhh, good to see...you," she stuttered as she let everyone in, Iida having to push Midoriya in as he was too frozen in shock. 

After that embarrassing moment, Y/N turned around and walked towards the class. "Thanks for coming I guess. It's nice to see that you guys are," she looked at Midoriya, "more or less ok," 

Kirishima cleared his throat and spoke up, "We just wanted to say a happy birthday and check up on ya since we haven't seen each other since... ya know," he scratched the back of his head. 

"But don't worry!," Mina pushed Kiri out of the way, "We didn't come here to remind you of depressing stuff, we came here to partayyyyyy!!!!" she exclaimed as the class got rilled up. Everyone now started talking amongst themselves (except for the still stunned Midoryia), but Y/N seemed to be out of the loop. 

What the heck is going on? Don't get me wrong this is amazing but still where did all these people come from? When did I get so many friends?

Before she could think anymore, she was interrupted by a wild Bakugo approaching her. 

"What do you want gremlin?" she said as she refused to make eyecontact with him. 

"HEY LOOK AT ME YOU DUMBASS!" he yelled as he got closer, "I just came to give you your present," he said a little softer this time

She was confused, "And that is...?". Bakugo handed her a piece of paper that said 'one free fight, anytime, anywhere. Happy birthday'.

I know for a fact that that 'Happy Birthday' was not written by him.

"Thanks..." she said as she took the paper. 

"Tch, you won't be thanking me after I beat your ass," he grumbled.

Y/N rolled her eyes and just walked over towards Keigo who was talking with Natsuo. "Keigo, I appreciate this and all, but there are no more surprises right...?" she questioned. Keigo looked at Natsuo and was about to speak again but Y/N interrupted. "Don't even say it, I'll just go get the door," she said as she walked towards the door.

"My darling sister, Happy birthday!" Kaguya said at the door.

Ok, now this is just getting weird.

Y/N activated her quirk and was ready to fight, "What the hell are you doing here!? I won't let you ruin this day for me!"

"What do you mean, you were the one who invited me here." he said matter-of =-factly.

"Why the hell would I invite youuu...." she trailed off as she turned around and glared at Keigo. Keigo saw and looked in the other direction while attempting to whistle. Y/N rolled her eyes and looked back at her estranged brother. "Well this party is already chaotic so why don't you just join in!" she sarcastically said as he walked through the door.

Keigo, this was so unexpected......

in a bad way.

______________________________________________________

It was around 1:00 am in the morning and everyone had left by now, and it was just Keigo and Y/N watching movies and slowly falling asleep.

As they cuddled on their couch, Y/N lifted her head from her position and looked at Keigo. "You know, this was a pretty shitty surprise. The Todoroki's, that's fine, Class 1a, yeah I guess, but my BROTHER?! Are you insane?" she jokingly said. 

Keigo smiled, "Yeahhh....maybe that wasn't the smartest idea, but hey, you ended up at least talking to each other so that's good."

"Yeah if a conversation about how much he literally wants to kill me is a good family conversation," she rolled her eyes and put her head down. "But other than that it wasn't too bad..." she reluctantly admitted. 

Keigo smirked and sighed as he gently pushed her off of him and began walking away towards their room. "Hey wait where are you going?!" she yelled. 

He's just gonna leave like that after not taking responsibility for his terrible surprises?!

Keigo turned around to look at her, "Well there is still one present we haven't gotten to yet...~" he said as he motioned her to come with him. Y/N tried to hide the embarrassment she was feeling from that sentence, but her raging blush was blowing her cover. 

...I guess this isn't too bad afert alll.

______________________________________________________

What if everyone who read this followed me...haha jk....unless?? 😳

Anyway, have a good day!