Part 18 Sex and Set backs NSFW

NSFW (Candy x Venom)
With Eddie weighed down with worry, he's not much for getting it up, so Venom steps in to ease a tense Candy's stress. Candy's best-laid plans play out.

Eddie hadn't been sleeping particularly well and it was time for Venom's weekly feeding, a combination that led them both to be more difficult to deal with. Without Candy they went out someplace new and snatched up a mugger. Just another Friday night. They return to Candy's through the upstairs window left open on this particular night every week so escape was seamless.

Venom was feeling very full and satisfied afterward, alive and awake. The total opposite of Eddie. They shut the window behind them as they spilled into the dark room to see Candy in bed. Eddie is relieved at the mere sight of her safe and resting, posed under the thick comforter. Venom rustles inside him at the sight. Blood pumps fast through them, both theirs and the latest victims.

"Let's have her Eddie." Venom hisses hungrily in his tired mind. "She is relaxed and she tastes so good when she's like this. Bet she tastes like strawberries."

While stripping off his clothes sloppily and stumbling all the way, with none of the grace he held while Venom was in control, Eddie groans. "Yeah, she's hit the daiquiris hard lately. But I'm too tired, man. We're sleepin'."

"You may sleep. I can be awake for... lots of things." Eddie feels a prickling up his spine that he wishes he could react to, but his spirit just wasn't as willing as his symbiotic counterpart was.

"Yeah, sure, whatever dude. Go for it." he dismisses him with a yawn and crawls into bed to a mewling woman. He hadn't thought Candy would go for it, but a horny alien wasn't something he had the energy to barter with right now. He didn't even notice she was wearing lingerie when he pulled back the covers. He was already out as she stirred to kiss his cheek.

With a frown, she sighs, running her fingers through his hair. It was hard to be mad at him when he looked like that. He'd been so sweet and protective lately, but not in an overbearing way. She expected him to come home a ball of energy as he usually did after Venom fed. But she was left with a sleepy puppy who wasn't any use to her needs tonight.

"Night Eddie baby." she gives him another kiss before rolling over to her side of the bed. "Goodnight Venom" she calls out sweetly.

"You are not sleepy." he responds.

She turns her head to see him looming over her. "Well, not exactly no." she shrugs.

"You are... disappointed. And... aroused." his second accusation is growled out and she narrows her eyes at him as he leans in closer. "I can smell you, Candy."

"Yeah I..." she takes a breath to see Venom and his silky skin just like her nightie rippling at her confession. "...wanted to have sex with you tonight. I needed some stress relief and some, closeness, y'know but..." she motions her head to Eddie's softly snoring face mushed into a pillow.

"He is tired. But I am not." he grins and rubs against her cheek as affectionate as a cat in his mannerisms.

"Well I kinda... need him don't I?" she huffs out an almost nervous laugh, getting ready to roll over, call it a loss and try again tomorrow.

"Do we?" he suggests, the tone and question caught her attention. "We are close Candy. As close as you and Eddie. We are three. We are all one now. A team. Why can we not play without Eddie when you and Eddie play without Venom." there was no hurt in his voice but something peculiar to it.

"I..." she looks over at the sleeping man, oblivious. "I don't know? I've never talked about it with Eddie." It was almost an excuse but it was also the truth. She didn't want to cross any lines she couldn't step back over later with Eddie.