4

The four kids went to the twins' home when school went out. Their father was home, sitting Lin the living room and drinking coffee.

"Hey, kids!" He called out to them. "How was the first day?"

"Fine, dad." Dipper took Bill's hand and dragged him upstairs to his bedroom.

"Anything happen?"

"Nope!" Dipper called down before closing his bedroom door.

Jill sighed, rolling her eyes. "Dipper got in a fight today."

Mr. Pines' eyes went wide. "What?"

Mabel nodded. "It was those three." Mr. Pines nodded. "Bill kinda threatened Tom, and Tom told the other two about it. They cornered him in the hallway during lunch."

"Is that why I got a phone call from the guidance counselor?"

"She called you?"

"Yeah. Said that Dipper has something important to tell me."

Mabel sighed. "He's not going to like this." She turned toward the stairs. "DipDot! Get down here please!"

Dipper appeared at the top of the stairs, Bill standing behind him. "Yeah?"

"Don't you have something to tell Dad?"

"Oh. I got in a fight today-"

"That's not it. Mrs. Jenson called him."

Dipper sighed. "Right." He walked down the stairs, Bill following closely. The girls walked up the stairs, leaving the three alone to talk.

"Dipper? What's wrong?" Mr. Pines asked.

Dipper fidgeted with his hands. "I don't know how to say it..."

"It's okay, Dipper. Don't be."

Dipper looked at Bill in despair. "Help me..?"

Bill looked at Mr. Pines. "Sir, Mason's been struggling with his mind for a while now. He didn't want to admit it until we had met in Gravity Falls. He wants to let you know, and he wants to get help for it."

Mr. Pines' face grew solemn. "Dipper... you have depression, don't you?" Dipper nodded slowly. Mr. Pines pulled his son in for a tight embrace. "It's okay, Dipper. It'll all be okay." He pulled away and leaned down, looking him in the eyes. "I'll do everything I can to get you the help you need, okay? Anything at all. I mean it."

Dipper nodded. "Okay. And... can you tell Mom when she gets off of work?"

Mr. Pines nodded. "Of course." Dipper and Bill began to walk away. "And Dipper?"

"Yeah?" Dipper turned to face him.

Mr. Pines smirked. "When's the wedding?"

Dipper blushed, burying his face in his hands. Bill grinned, answering for him. "We're going to wait until he turns eighteen."

Mr. Pines nodded. "Good choice." He walked back into the living room.

Dipper grabbed Bill's hand and raced up the stairs, pulling Bill along into his bedroom. "Does everyone have to know?"

"Well... you have a ring. It's hard for them not to."

"And why didn't you tell us?" Dipper and Bill's heads shot up, staring at Mabel and Jill, who were both sitting on Dipper's bed. "Seriously, Bill, I'm your sister."

"And I'm your twin, Dipper."

Bill shrugged. "It just... happened. Guess we both just forgot to tell you we were getting married."

Jill grinned. "It's fine. Besides, a little birdie told me that two people never showed up to school today."

"Really?" Mabel asked. "Where were they?"

Jill's grin grew wider. "Well, during our free day, I checked in on the Mindscape at Will's house and-"

Will and Gideon appeared in the room. Gideon leaned against the wall, grinning ear-to-ear, and Will practically danced around the room. "Guess who just became Mr. Wilford Gleeful!"

Dipper laughed. "That's awesome, you two! Congrats!"

Gideon hugged him. "Thanks, Dipper. I'm really happy now." He pulled away. "And I have you to thank for it all. If it wasn't for you knocking some sense into me, then I'd still be in Gravity Falls, thinking that your sister and I were meant to be." He laughed to himself. "God, I was stupid."

Will nudged his brother. "It's your turn!"

Bill nudged him back. "We're waiting until Mason is eighteen."

Gideon looked at the two girls. "What about you two?"

Mabel and Jill glanced at each other, blushing madly. "Well..." Jill trailed off.

Dipper's eyes widened. "Oh, don't tell me-"

"No!" Mabel exclaimed. "We're not married! We haven't even completed the bond yet!"

"But," Jill piped up. "We are... talking about it. Getting married, I mean." She looked at Mabel. "I want her to stay pure until that day."

Mabel shot her eyes at her brother. "Unlike someone we know."

Dipper blushed, and Bill grinned. "What can we say? He was desperate. And before you ask, I asked him a million times if it's what he really wanted."

Mabel smirked. "Sure. Or maybe you just went with it. Who knows?"

Jill pushed her slightly. "Excuse you? Pervert!"

Mabel laughed. "I'm kidding!"

Will smiled. "It's like we're all already one big family."

Dipper nodded. "Yeah." He looked up at Bill, who was laughing at his sister as she attempted to pin Mabel to the bed during her laughing fit. "Family."