The More the Merrier

Third pov

"P'kim wake up, I'm so bored" Nine shook his boyfriend sitting on kimmon with his legs either ways.

"Copter, p'kim is still sleeping" nine pouted and complained to cop, who was cooking for the three. Copter pecked the latter's lips and fed a spoonful of congee.

"How's it?" He asked hopefully. "Hmmmm it's tasty, you're the best cook" Nine hugged copter and kissed his cheeks.

"Come let's go wake p'kim my little koala" copter booped the younger one's nose. "I'm a koala?" Nine giggled to the silly nickname.

Copter and Nine lay on the either sides of kimmon and placed a series of kisses on the older one's cheeks. "p'kim who won the kiss competition" Nine asked in his screeched voice.

Kimmon without opening his eyes, pointed to the nine's side cheeks. "Yayyyy" Nine cheered, punching the air.

"You're not letting me sleep peacefully on sunday you dimple cheeks" kimmon wrapped his arms over Nine's torso and brought him over his chest tickling. Nine bursted to a fit of giggles and copter simply smiled at both of his incredibly cute boyfriends.

Nine finally settled on Kim's chest, kim kissed and pulled cop to the other side of his chest. "What shall we do today my angels?"

"park" "sleep all day" both gave two different answers. "sleep? Are you sure about that ?" Kim mumbled, blowing hot air in copter's neck. Cop squirmed and flushed red.

"Copter let's go to park na na na, it would be so fun" Nine shifted from Kim's chest to copter's in a small roll.

Cop rolled his eyes but agreed to visit the park. "Okay okay, but this is too early. We'll go by evening" Nine gave a thumbs up and pecked cop's lips.

"I know what to do till then" kim seductively bit his lips and threw his arm over his boyfriends.

Nine gasped and buried his face in copter's chest out of embarrassment when Kim groped his ass. As Nine was only wearing his boxers and one of Kim's oversized hoodie. Copter removed his hoodie raising the younger one's hands.

While copter was taking Nine's nipple inbetween the two of his fingers, kim slowly massaged his balls inside the thin cloth.

Nine just squirmed under their touch, and kissed cop whose face was right below his.

Kim slowly lowered the boxer to see Nine's cock curled up in his stomach. Kim took his cock in his mouth and slowly sucked the dimple boy off. Nine hissed in pain and pleasure when cop pinched both of his nipples hard and twisted it. "Aaaah"

He came on Kim's mouth in few seconds. Kim flipped nine, who was now passionately kissing cop. Cop stroked the latter's back to calm him down and reciprocated the heated kiss "your mouth is so warm baby" throwing few lovely comments inbetween.

Meanwhile kim separated the twink's butt cheeks and swirled his tongue around the beautiful pink hole which was already swelled up. "Aaaah" nine shivered under the sensation of someone electrocuting the ending of his nerve bundles.

Kim spit on Nine's smol hole and used it as a lubricant to push his big size shaft inside. "Owwww shit" nine cussed loudly when kim inserted his whole cock in a single go. Nine curled his fingers around copter's cock and jerked him off at the same pace he was being fucked.

Copter bit Nine's lower lip when Nine jerked both of their cocks creating friction.

The room echoed the sound of skin slamming to each other and the moans of all the three youngsters.

"You're taking me in so well baby" kim praised and held the latter's waist so tightly it almost turned bright red, leaving handprints.

Kim thrusted his cock in and out yanking his head back and smacked Nine's butt cheek "owww daddy" Nine moaned soundly. All three came at the same time.

"Ooooffff" Nine lay on his back panting with spreaded knees. "Rest baby boy I'll run bath for you" Nine closed his eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

"Cop bring my towel" kim yelled from the bathroom. Innocent copter when he took towel for the elder one, was pulled inside the shower. "p'kim what are you playing" copter slapped his chest.

"I have not yet started" kim stripped the shorter one and fucked him from behind. Copter stood with two hands on the shower wall, his bones turned jelly and legs gave up when kim spluttered his semen inside his rectum walls. "You're *panting* a *panting* beast *panting* phi" copter managed to say inbetween his heavy breathes. "You feel same to me even after all this years cop" kim rubbed the other one's hair and kissed cupping his cheeks.

Kim washed copter slowly, devouring every part of the brown haired boy's body. Circling the loofah around his nipples and taking an extra time in washing the poor man's shaft.

Kim and cop came out clean from the shower and kim went over Nine's side while copter arranged the breakfast table. "Baby, wake up my little turtle. We have to bath"

"No go away" Nine mumbled. "You pushing daddy away" Kim yelped and lifted Nine, carrying him to the bath like a potato sack on his shoulder.

Legends said they didn't visit any park but had sex all day in every part of the house.

Hey guys🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Nine and pavel were the only two person i liked in 2moons2. They both were cute and hot as an individual but not as kit and Forth. No hate tho ✌

Vote
Comment

Share love❤