Ishman

Cricket is not just a Sport to the People of India, It is their pride. cricket players are not just considered athletes but as heroes who are adored and looked upto.

Another day, another win to Team India. Players were happily chatting and leaving the ground. While all the senior players have already reached their dressing room, the younger ones were having their fun following.

The most chatty short man didn't realise he was getting too close to the partition that separates audience from them until a stranger's hand almost cupped his left cheeks. He was totally shunned and couldn't move.

Once he recovered from the shock his eyes widened to witness another veiny long hand grabbed the other man's wrist in an iron grip.

"Sorry sir, please keep moving" a security guard bowed and gestured them to move forward. As if the world has stopped the hand did not release the iron grip he had on the stranger.

As they started attracting more attention he forcefully released the grip and pulled his saviour inside the private area.

Once he made sure they were alone he gritted his teeth and whisper yelled "what the hell was that you idiot ?!? Shubman Gill, a rising star almost compromised his career by hurting a fan?!!! That's the most foolish thing to even imagine"

"Hurting a fan who was trying to invade Ishan Kishan's privacy" Shubman completed like it made sense to him.

"What will i tell the press when they mock me for not handling it myself huh?! Or even worse who am I to you to be this protective!" Ishan's face reddened in anger and embarrassment.

"So you wanted it" Shubman said in a low frightening voice.

"What do you mean by that?" Ishan asked in a confused tone.

"You wanted him to touch you. You're now mad at me for ruining it for you" Shubman casually replied and sped out of the restricted area.

"You stupid shit, you better not show me your face again with those cheap dirty thoughts running inside your small brain. I'm breaking up with you. Fuck you" Ishan yelled at the taller boy.

The man stopped in his track and walked towards his lover. Ishan gave him an unamused glare. Shubman without any warning picked the shorter one at ease and carried him to their separate dressing room like a potato sack. "Don't you think it's time to pay for cussing at your husband ishu"

"Husband my ass, I ain't not way getting married to a psychopath" Ishan's accusations were left unheard but it did not make him stop.

That night was spent well with Ishan paying for not being careful and Shubman getting his reward for his marvellous performance at that day's winning match.

Hello my babies, it's been too long since I've written anything. This is my very first FF with Indian characters.

Hope y'all liked it. This ship was inspired from the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0MLrEpLwNT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==