Two-Edged

Love isn't always what one thinks it should be. Sometimes it does what you want it to; other times it.. has a mind of its own. It's human; it's what makes us human; it's what keeps us hopeful of the future; it's what tugs at our hearts and begs us to remember the past. It's what keeps us going and living right now.
     But sometimes it's used differently. You see, as cliche as it sounds, it is both a blessing and a curse. It is our shield... but it can also be our weapon. It can be cared for, but it can be used and toyed with.... and can even be destroyed.
     Or it can be held in - held in until the very moment that one simply cannot continue to do so any longer; and then it's let out. All of it. All at once.. and that's when it's dangerous: when you bottle it all up, waiting for the right time, observing when and where and what all the other people are letting out so you can use it against them when the hurt pieces of you feel the need to do so the most.
     But that's the thing: you don't need to. Hurting others does not solve your hurting; it only distracts you from it for a short time, then adds itself to the list when all is said and done. Even if what was said (or what was not) was your way of trying to help - to have them see things from your perspective - it will turn into guilt sooner or later, and it's best to look at all sides before coming to a verdict or reacting "in the moment".
     Swords have two edges - both of them are capable of bringing pain.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

     Sorry it's so short - I had little to go off of but really wanted to get something out on this one since it's been so long. This ^^^ was a draft I found from a while back.... hohohoho she sounds mighty depressed XD.

     Loves 😘🥰😂