"On his birthday, you are being kind to him" Haru said.

"That is because of his birthday.." Sungyoon said. Haru sighed.

"I am worried to leave him with you this time.." Haru said.

"Why?" Sungyoon asked.

"I am afraid if you being cold to him again, like before" Haru said.

"I don't do anything.." Sungyoon said.

"Really?" Haru asked. Sungyoon just looked at him.

"Oppa, don't lie to me. I know you have done something to him when I am not around" Haru said. Sungyoon stayed silent.

"You threw your food to him, right?" Haru asked.

"He told you?" Sungyoon asked.

"No. Someone else did" Haru said.

"Daeyeol?" Sungyoon asked.

"Oppa.. why do you do what?" Haru asked.

"Daeyeol did, right?" -Sungyoon.

"Oppa, I am asking you" -Haru.

"And I am asking you too" -Sungyoon.

"Oppa.." -Haru.

"So, he came because of you?" Sungyoon asked. Sungyoon's mood was not really good lately. He easily got mad on a small thing. Sungyoon sighed and left.

Haru always talked about Joochan with Sungyoon. That has made Sungyoon felt annoyed. Sungyoon was still defending his ego.

A day had passed, Haru would go to her company trip for 5 days. Haru was sitting with Joochan in kitchen, waiting for her company's van to come and fetched her. At the same time, they were having their breakfast. Sungyoon was still in his room. Joochan was eating his breakfast. Haru just looked at him without saying anything. Joochan noticed Haru was looking at him.

"Omma.." Joochan called Haru.

"Hmm?" Haru responded.

"Why are you looking at me?" Joochan asked Haru. Haru looked at him with sorrow. He sighed.

"Will you be fine when I am not here?" Haru asked Joochan. Joochan nodded.

"If I could bring you with me, I am willing you bring you but I can't. I am worried about you.." Haru was telling the truth.

"Why omma?" Joochan asked.

"You know Appa (Sungyoon) is not in his mood lately, right? I am afraid if he does something to you" Haru said.

"Don't worry, Omma. I'll be fine" Joochan held Haru hand. He tried to not make Haru worry. Haru smiled a little and kissed him.

Haru's company van had arrived. Sungyoon had sent Joochan to school a bit earlier before Haru went to her company trip. When she was on her way to the location, she was still worried about Joochan.

"Should I ask Daeyeol oppa for help again?" Haru was thinking about that. Haru took out her phone and she tried to send messages to Daeyeol.

 Haru took out her phone and she tried to send messages to Daeyeol

Haru felt relief a little bit. As long as Daeyeol with Joochan, she believed that Joochan was safe.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share