Jangjun divided them to four groups. Jaehyun, Jibeom, Donghyun and Joochan were divided to a same group. They represented the red team.

"Okay, everyone has their own groups now. Let's go to the field and practice.." Jangjun asked his students to go to the field. Everyone went to their locker to change to their sports shoes. Joochan wore his new sports shoes given by Sungyoon on his birthday.

"Wah Joochan! Your shoes are beautiful!" Jibeom said. Joochan smiled.

"It's Adidas, right?" Jaehyun was stunned to see the 3 lines that referred to Adidas brand.

"Yes.." Joochan replied.

"Wow! It's expensive tho!" Donghyun said.

"Ahjussi gave this to me on my birthday" Joochan said proudly.

"Mr Choi gave you? Huaa, he is very kind.." Jibeom said. Joochan nodded.

"So you're good now with him?" Jaehyun asked.

"Hmm I don't know. On my birthday, he was very kind but for a past few days, he was very cold to me. He was unexpected.." Joochan said. A few days after his birthday, Sungyoon had been back to his old behaviour. He liked to scold Joochan and get annoyed when he looked at Joochan. Joochan was confused with him.

"Kids, why are you still here? Let's go to the field.." Jangjun said.

"Sir, what activities that we will do today?" Jibeom asked.

"We will do some activities like archery, long jump, high jump and hurdles.." Jangjun said.

"That's the selection for sports day next week?" Donghyun asked.

"Yes so do your best, okay?" Jangjun said.

"Sir, you are the teacher of what group?" Jibeom asked.

"I'm from the red team. Your group! We need to do the best so we can be the champion this year!" Jangjun encouraged the kids. He knew that Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun were competitive. Especially Jibeom. He was a very competitive boy. He never like to be a loser.

The selection started. The four boys (Jaehyun, Jibeom, Donghyun and Joochan) showed a very good performance for that day. They were all will representing their own groups in their own team. Jaehyun entered archery, Jibeom entered 100m, 200m & 400m hurdles and long jump, Donghyun entered 100m & 200m hurdles and Joochan entered 100m, 200m & 400m hurdles, long jump and high jump.

*   *   *

A few days had passed, it was Monday. Haru was taking her dinner with Sungyoon. Joochan didn't want to eat his dinner because he was still full.

"When will your company trip?" Sungyoon asked Haru.

"This Tuesday" Haru said.

"Until?" -Sungyoon asked again.

"Until Sunday" Haru said. Sungyoon just silent.

"Oppa, why are you being cold towards Joochan these days?" Haru asked Sungyoon.

"What? I've been like that with him since the first time" Sungyoon said.