Chapter Six - "Together Forever"

*Yukina's POV*
Inside the Wedding Hall

Today's the wedding day.

It's been two years since we've graduated high school.

We've spent nearly every day together.
The days we weren't together, it was because of band practice.
Performing at the Budokan, performing at Future World Fes...

But (Y/N) was always there, so we weren't really apart.

And now, I get to see my love standing in front of me, forever promising himself to me.

"Yukina, you nervous?" Lisa asked me. "It's about to start."

"Nervous? No, I am not. In fact, I'm happy."

"That makes me relieved. I know I'd be pretty nervous," Lisa laughed.

"You look good in your wedding dress, Minato-san!" Uehara-san told me.

"Thank you, Uehara-san. I was worried it looks wrinkled, or..."

Suddenly, Rinko walked in.
"Everyone, the wedding's about to start."

"Okay. Knock 'em dead," Lisa patted me on the back before leaving with Rinko.

"Where's the flower girl...?" I wondered.

Suddenly, the door opened again, and a familiar girl with her same red streak in her hair came in.
"Flower Girl Mitake Ran, here."

"Ah, Mitake-san. You're just on time. No time to talk though, the wedding's about to start.

"Wait, Minato-san. I have one request," she said. "Please make (Y/N) happy. He was always a good friend to me back at Haneoka."

"Okay. Gotcha. He's never been sad with me," I assured her. "Now, let me see if all those years of flower arranging paid off."

"Great," she replied. "Now, shall we proceed with the wedding?"

"Let's," I told her. We both exited the wedding hall.

I looked around me.
So many familiar faces.
Ichigaya-san, Toyama-san, all of Roselia, Pastel*Palettes, and even Hello, Happy World... And Afterglow, too.

I see my dad as well. Usually, he'd be walking me over to the altar, but I guess he'd rather sit down.
It's okay. I'll be with (Y/N) soon.

They're all looking at me.
Smiling, congratulating me.
I'm moved to tears.

And it's time for me to walk up this path to (Y/N).

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I can see Yukina from here.
She's so beautiful in her dress. Such a real angel.
Ran's doing a great job as flower girl, too.
It was a good choice. With her background in flower arranging, it was a no-brainer.

Once Yukina gets up here, it'll be time to confess to each other.

* * * *

After a bit, Yukina finally made it up to the altar.
She looked right at me, the same golden eyes that caught me when we first met before.
She's smiling and blushing, trying to contain her happiness.

"Dearly beloved," the priest spoke up. "We are gathered here today to join this man and woman in matrimony."

The priest turned to me.
"(Y/N), do you take this woman to be your wife?"

"I do," I said.

Then he turned to Yukina.
"Minato Yukina, do you take this man to be your husband?"

"I do," Yukina said.

"Repeat after me, (Y/N)," the priest said. "I, (Y/N), take you, Minato Yukina, to be my wife, to have and to  hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

I repeated the same to her.

Then, he looked at Yukina again.

"Repeat after me, Minato Yukina. "I, Minato Yukina, take you (Y/N), to be my husband, to have  and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in  sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

She repeated it as well.

"You may place the ring on her finger," the priest told us.

I took the same ring I showed her before, and placed it on her ring finger.

Yukina looked at it, and smiled at me again.

"Join hands," the priest directed us.

Once Yukina and I joined hands, the priest began to talk again.

"By virtue of the authority vested in
me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," he said.

Yukina and I kissed each other, as everyone began to clap.

Yukina threw her bouquet, and the girls were excited to see where it would land.

The bouquet landed, and the girl who picked it up...

Mitake Ran, our flower girl.
"Am I next?" she said to herself.

"Ran! I'm happy for you!" Himari began to cry.

"Oh, Himari, the only one who should be crying right now is (Y/N) or Minato-san!" Moca said to her.

Everyone started laughing, including Ran, who was also blushing a bit.
I hope the best for her.

Yukina and I are finally together forever.
Through sickness, and in health.
I'm so happy and lucky to have a beautiful girl like her in my life.

What will Yukina and I do next?
Whatever it'll be, I know I'll be happy to see her smiling face there, by my side, the next morning.

To be continued... ?!

(A/N): Wait, to be continued again?! Yes, that's right. This chapter is shorter, but it's still important, nevertheless. Now, what'll happen in the next chapter? We shall see soon! Stay tuned.