if I wasn't over 20 you would be all over me

Lexi Kapanen

"What happened here?" Teuvo says after they all get out of the car seeing me and Jack hugging eachother.

"Trust happened" Jack said and I give him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone is smiling and saying that they are happy I trusted him and all that,

Except Auston. He doesn't seem happy at all..

I turn my attention back to Jack and whisper in his ear "I should go talk to Auston, I'll be right back". He gives me a quick nod and then lets go of my waist.

I walk to Auston who is sitting on a nearby bench. "Hey" I say carefully. I sit next to him, keeping our distance. "You forgave him?" He asks fidgeting with his fingers. His gace never leaving the ground.

"I trusted him, Auston. If he was cheating on me he wouldn't have get past to you and ran almost 2 miles after me." I chuckle and Auston lets out a little chuckle too.

"I'm sorry lil sis, it's just that everyone else was so sceptic about him when we first met him, except me and when I saw him I- I felt like I failed as an non-biology brother." He says scratching the back of his neck. I feel my eyes water. "You could never fail as an older, overprotective brother Auston. None of you guys can. But you guys need to understand that I'm not fourteen anymore, I can take care of myself and these boys mean to me as much as you and Hailey." I say taking his hand on mine and smile at him.

"Well I am pretty sure that if I wasn't over 20 you would be all over me, right?" Auston smirks.

Classic Auston

"In your dreams, old man" I say, smirking back at him before getting up. "Come on, let's go over there" I say offering my hand which he takes, getting up and we walk back to others.

"Well, I never got my chocolate cake" I pout and I see a smirk on my brothers face.

"I hoped you would say that" he says opening his car door. "What do you mean?" I ask confused.

He turns to me holding a little box. He hands it to me. I quickly open it and there is a huge piece of chocolate cake.  I look at my brother amazed. " I may or may not have pulled my 'I don't want to bother but I am an NHL player who LOVED the cake and would want a piece of it with me' trick" he says smirking. I just roll my eyes at him before giving him a big hug.

"You're the best big brother" " I am your only big brother, Lexi" Kasperi says rolling his eyes. "Well, not exactly" I say looking around us.

"GROUPHUG" Mitch yells and everyone comes in the hug.

"Okay, okay I can't breathe! And my cake is going to smash if you don't let me go" I cry out and everyone lets go.

"Let's go have an amazing last night together." I say and kiss Jack a goodbye. "You can come over tomorrow, okay?"

"Wouldn't want to go anywhere else." He says and I smile at him widely. "Bye, love you" I say giving him his suit jacket and getting into Kasperis car.