very pissed of Jack, Trevor, Alex, Matt and Josh

Lexi Kapanen

The sun was finally setting and me, Hailey and Quinn stayed at the beach while others went to buy some snacks and drinks for us. Jack had given me his hoodie again, because I forgot my jacket again and I was wearing that with my own shorts. Smelling his amazing scent.

"Lexi, we go take a quick walk, are you okay with that?" Hailey asks and I turn to face her. She gives me a look, telling me that this walk is special.  "Yeh sure, the boys will be there in a sec" I say smiling, and they left for their walk.  today was a good day.

I was watching the sunset and someone came closer to me. He sat next to me. "Well hello there, what is pretty lady like you doing here all alone" he smirks.  "Nothing much, just waiting my friends to come back from store." I say bored. "What would you say if I kept you company until they come?" He says coming closer. Creepy dude. I hope they come back soon.

"No thanks, they come in a sec I think" I say  He puts his hand on my thight and I stand up. "Don't touch me"I say panicing. I take a look at him. He is holding a beer bottle and he is wearing, wait...  is that Canadian teamhoodie? Oh shoot. He stands up too and comes closer to me. "Is that, Team USA hoodie?" He asks with anger flashing in his drunk eyes. Okay now I'm scared. 

He takes again, a step closer. I almost trip trying to step back. He grabs my wrist thigtly "let me show you what you're missing when you are on the Team USA side." He slurs "Leave me alone" I say and try to get away but he only takes even thighter grib of me. "Come on Babygirl don't be so shy" I'm so discusted by him right now. "Get away from me" I plead. "Why don't you just leave me alone" I try but he only pulls me closer. I close my eyes in panic. "She fucking told you to let her go" I hear someone yell. He let's go of me and turns around. I slowly open my eyes and see very pissed of Jack, Trevor, Alex, Matt and Josh. And I quickly run to them. Josh is first one to hug me and I turn around to stand in front of him. His hands still around my neck. "Oh did your prince charming arrive" he says looking into my eyes. I look at Jack, his hands are in fists and he looks super pissed actually he looks like he could murder someone, so I walk to him. He's still claring at him. "Jack look at me" I say sweetly. He relictantly breaks eyecontact from him and looks at me and his face softens immidiately. He wipes the tears from my cheeks I didn't even know were streaming. "Leave. Now. And never come near her again" Jack says looking at him again his hands protectively around me. "So Hughes, that's your guy, huh?" He says. "I would be much better than that piece of shit, I'm better looking than him and better in bed."he still smirks and I wanna throw up now. "I don't think so" I say and he scoffs and then finally leaves.

"Are you hurt? Did he do somethig to you? Do you need something?" Jack faces me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "I'm okay Jack" lie lie lie. My wrist is killing me... He then grabs my hands and I wince in pain when touches my wrist  "Lexi! Your not okay!" he then carefully lifts my
sleeve up and sees  my bruised wrist. "Jack can you just take me home" I look at him tears still in my eyes. His face softens again but they are full of worry. "Of course, guys, can you go with Hailey's ride home?" Jack asks. "Yeah, You taking Lexi home?" Matt asks and Jack nods and says simple "Yep"

We get to my apartment in fifteen minutes and I immediately put something cold into my wrist. Jack is about to leave when I yell for him "Jack," he turns around. "Can you stay with ne tonight?" He looks me in the eyes smiling. "Sure"

A/N

I got inspiration from another story for this part but I tried to make it my own type. Also my school starts tomorrow so if I don't post parts so often it's because of that.