🍋🍋Not So Mad Love 🍋🍋

This may contain lemons. 🍋🍋🍋🍋

It had been a few months since Harley took the job as a counselor at Wolfman Middle School. It was nice giving helpful advice to the students at the school, a good change in pace. She was a well liked counselor at the school, and Harley liked her job. Things were going well between her and Dick also. Dick liked hanging out with Harley when he wasn't fighting crime as Nightwing. Harley was starting to develop a crush on Dick, but she wasn't sure whether he felt the same. What she didn't know was that Dick also was in love with Harley.

It was another day after school for Harley. It was 3:45 p.m. and she'd finished all her paperwork, and was getting ready to go home. She locked up her office and left the school. Outside was Dick, who was waiting for her outside his car. He waved hello. "Heya Richie," said Harley as she smiled at him. "Hey Harls," said Dick as he smiled back, "how was work?" Harley got in the passenger's seat and said, "work was good." Dick got in the driver's seat and said, "Well that's good." Dick then started the car and drove. "So, you want anything for dinner?" Dick asked. "I guess pizza would be nice," said Harley as she shrugged a little. "Pizza it is," said Dick, not minding at all.

Much later, Dick ordered a pizza with Harley's favorite toppings. They were on the couch watching The Office. Dick and Harley both agreed that The Office was a hilarious show. When a commercial hit, Harley said, "Uh... Dick? There's something I wanna tell ya..." Dick cocked his head and asked, "What is it Harley?" She blushed and said, "Well, uh... I like you Richie. Ever since you saved me, I guess I've developed romantic feelins for ya, and... I love you. I guess I'm crazy for ya..." Dick was at a loss for words. Now it was his turn to blush. "Wow... Those are the sweetest words I've ever heard, Harley." admitted Dick, "but I'll admit, I feel the same way about you. I really care about you Harley, and I would love to take care of you and be with you." Harley's heart started to soar. Dick loved her back! Tears of joy went down her eyes. Dick gently wiped them and said, "I will never hurt you, Harleen. And that's a promise." Harley took his hand and placed it on her heart and said, "my heart will always be yours, my Nightwing." Dick moved closer, and then kissed Harley on the lips. Harley hugged Dick, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. She moaned as their tongues fought for dominance.

Their make out session was soon interrupted by the sounds of police sirens outside. "Ah phooey," pouted Harley. "I better suit up and see what's going on," said Dick as he got off the couch and changed into his suit. He headed towards the window and said, "hey don't worry, I'll come back. I promise. Love ya babe." He winked at her, causing Harley to blush and giggle. Nightwing was then outside, and saw there was a bank that exploded. Nightwing saw the explosion, and saw who was responsible. It was a duo of 2 bank robbers. They were at the top of a building. Nightwing followed them and landed on the top. He smirked and teased, "When are you boys going to learn that crime doesn't pay?" The two crooks pulled out their guns, but Nightwing threw his escirma sticks at the two crooks, causing them to yelp and drop their weapons. Nightwing then pounced, tackling the first crook and knocking him out instantly. The second crook tried to attack Nightwing, but Nightwing dodged every hit and kick, and then did a roundhouse kick to the crook's nose, knocking him out. Nightwing then tied the two crooks together, leaving them to the police. Nightwing then helped anyone that needed help, stopping several bad guys when necessary.

It was half an hour before midnight when Dick got back to his house. When he went inside and saw that Harley was not on the couch, he came to the conclusion that Harley was most likely in bed. He yawned and walked over to his bedroom, all while taking off his mask. He turned on the light in his bedroom, ready to take off the top part of his suit, when he noticed something surprising. He saw that Harley was laying on his bed seductively. She was wearing her old outfit, (basically the Arkham Knight costume) her face in white clown makeup, and her blonde hair in two pigtails. "I've been waitin' for ya puddin'," she said seductively, winking at him. Dick was stumped, but secretly turned on. "Harley, why are you in that costume?" he asked while shutting the door behind him.

Here come the lemons. 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

"I want you to rip this costume until I'm naked, then I want you ta make love ta me," said Harley as she took off her gloveless bracelets. "I see," said Dick as he took off the rest of his suit, in nothing but his underwear, arousing Harley. He then kissed her on the lips, and then ripped her choker collar off, kissing her bare neck, causing Harley to moan. He then got on top and ripped her white sleeves and straps, massaging her bare shoulders. Dick then kissed Harley's cleavage, and then ripped her breast plates, causing Harley to squeak. Dick then sucked on her nipples, causing Harley to moan in pleasure. Dick then took off Harley's mismatched boots, and then licked her clothed pussy, all while massaging Harley's breasts, pleasuring Harley. Dick used his one hand to grope Harley's breast, and used his other hand to rip Harley's leggings, her legs and feet now bare. Dick then ripped the rest of Harley's old costume, still licking her now wet pussy. Harley gripped the bed, moaning in pleasure, naked. "Yeah... That feels so good..." she moaned, panting. Soon Harley started to orgasm, and then she screamed in pleasure, her pussy cumming. Dick swallowed her juices. "You taste like vanilla ice cream," complimented Dick. "I'd certainly want you in me," said Harley as Dick took off his underwear. His cock was nice and big, wet from pre-cum. "One moment," said Dick as he slid a condom on his erected penis. He got on top and asked, "ready?" Harley panted and nodded yes. Dick then shoved his condom covered cock up Harley's pussy, causing Harley to tilt her head and gasp in pleasure. Dick then started to thrust into Harley's pussy, making Harley moan in pleasure. Dick also sucked on her nipples, making Harley moan louder. They continued to make love, when they both started to orgasm from each other's sensations. Harley screamed in pleasure again as she cummed again. Dick yelled in pleasure as he cummed, the condom preventing him from filling her. Dick took his cock out of Harley's pussy, and took off the condom. Dick laid on his back, sweaty and panting heavily.

"That felt good," said Dick as he smiled. "Oh yeah," agreed Harley, "You were better at pleasuring me than Joker ever was. I can see why they called you the Boy Wonder. And Dick for that matter." Dick chuckled and said, "I love you, my crazy jester. Good night." Harley smiled and said, "I love you too, my Nightwing... Good night." Harley cuddled up to Dick and kissed him, tired. Dick covered Harley and himself up in the covers, holding her in his arms. The two naked lovers then slept together throughout the night.