" Hey, are you okay? , Rajiv told that you cancelled the bus. " She said.

" I am coming back today. I am going to book the ticket now. " I said and sat on my bed.

" Are you okay? " She asked.

" No! " I said.

" Okay, why? " She asked.

" How do I tell you! " I said.

" Tell me that you are having feelings for that Shiva boy " She said.

" Yeah, wait, what, how " I was stuttering. She was laughing on the other side.

" You thought I didn't notice the new friend you got in fb, huh! , I got a notification for the post that he liked in your account. Now, tell me! " She said.

" Are you really that much bored? I thought you were busy with that complaint file. " I asked.

" Get to the truth! " She said.

" Yeah! I did. It's not like I was hoping for something big. " I said.

" What happened? " She asked.

" I thought he wanted to go for a date with me or something . So I thought he would be happy if I told the truth to him and maybe go out with him for a day. " I said.

" So, you are telling me, you wanted to go out with him, that's why you cancelled the ticket? " She said laughing.

" Take it anyway you want. The problem is now he is telling me that he can't see me in that way now, because he sees me as you and it is awkward for him! " I told quickly without taking a breath.

" I get it! I get it! So? " She asked.

" That means, whatever he wanted or I wanted cannot happen. " I said.

" Cannot happen only if you stay there as me " She said.

" I don't understand " I said confused.

" What if we break the image first? And then you meet him as you?" She said.

" But I am here na! " I said.

" Yeah, Prerna is coming back to Bangalore tonight. Aparna is going there tomorrow. " She said.

It finally clicked on my mind,what she was trying to say.

" But, what if he still gets stuck with his sister in law image? " I asked.

" Then, it's his wish. He is the one at loss. Aparna will also come back, right? " She said.

" I took a chance already, what if I fail again? " I said.

" If you really want to, try again. It's your decision. But please come back soon, that complaint is dragging too long. Only if you were here, you would have shut their mouths. " She said.

" I wish the same. " I said.

" Take your time. Think and let me know. " She said and we ended the call.

I was sitting there biting my nails. Is this boy even worth the time I am wasting on him?

Fuck, I am so into him. I need to unfuck myself. He kept on telling me about his regret and his regret liked me better it seems, now I am the one feeling everything. He doesn't even bother.

Does he deserve a second chance? The chances of failure are still high. What should I do?

I heard the door bell, it must be Rajiv' s parents. I informed them about the bus ticket . They still wanted me here till Shiva's engagement.