|Chapter 14|

The female spy successfully exited the engine room and went to the cargo bay. She was considering the option to go to the control room of the ship itself, and if she's lucky, she might be able to meet Fujihara on the way and they can team up to beat the boss' ass.

Never easy as it she thinks it is, but the spy would rather hope than not.

All things considered, everything was actually grim than it feels like. It wasn't just any other mission like the female spy has ever done before, and she wasn't, in anyway, happy about this. Everything sucked. Especially those villains.

Makes her want to kick and kill their butts.

She sighed. It wasn't the right time to be angry. Thankfully, she found something useful out of this hellhole and it was the layout of the ship. It wasn't anything extraordinary really, but it was very helpful.

The female spy grabbed it before continuing to go. The control room was just in the highest position of the ship. It was too convenient, yes, but seeing how the cargo bay was lacking guards, they must've gathere all their soldiers up there. A small group in the very least.

She actually remember where the cabins are. Remembering earlier, she heard that Aizawa had an encounter there. Well, it was good if Aizawa was still there, winning over the fight, but if he wasn't in anyway gaining the upper hand...

...yep, the female spy decided she would go there first, to at least lend a hand or something.

"You got to be alright Aizawa. I swear to god." She mumbled, crouching as she looked around the corner. Before her was a hallway that stretched, not too long, but she assumed lead to the exit of the cargo bay. She could see stairs going up, but there was a problem...

...now guards are patrolling the area.

She squinted her eyes and hid behind the huge boxes of cargos. "They must've known we were here..."

There were three men and one woman. The woman looked liked she was one of the heads of this operation, seeing how she commanded the others. (Y/N) couldn't hear it, but she couldn't guess any other facts about it. The other guards nodded and ran into different directions, only the woman remained.

She stayed there and looked around, making sure that no ones around. The (h/c)-headed female clenched her fist.

This was troublesome.

Aizawa on the other hand just defeated that villain he called 'big pile of shit'. It was really a big pile of shit, he was not gonna lie, and it was a huge pain in the ass to deal with such a shit. Then there were some other shit that went in and spotted him. He defeated all of them but one of them actually got away.

That biggest shit of them all.

"Damn it all." He cursed under his breath and locked the door of the cabin after tying up the unconscious shits he just beat up.

Nope, he's not gonna stop thinking that they are shit. And yes, he's gonna say that until this crap was done.

Aizawa ran to the exit and found a two staircases, one was leading down and one was leading up. He peered what was up there and saw that it was already an opening to outside. He figured that the deck would be open and spacious, but if he does go up there he would probably have to encounter some shit because they could easily spot him there.

That was the last thing that he needed.

So obviously, below would be the safe option, so he went down.

Going back to the (Y/N), she was planning to sneak out of the room. Yes, she just planned but she knew it will not go too well.

So she's just gonna ambush the enemy.