|Chapter 13|

"I'm clear here in the control room of the port. Do you copy?"

The female spy tipped her hat lower as she made her way in the port. She looked around the surroundings, eyeing for any suspicious movements or people within the said place. "Copy. Aizawa, are you already in position?"

Aizawa huffed and pretended to deliver some boxes using a cart. "Yeah. I'm already near the first ship target." "Good." The spy mumbled back, looking at the large cargo ship before her. "They used the same ship, right? These bastards really plan to fucking confuse us."

"Remember from our briefing that we only need to bring the leader down and rescue the abducted people. Our team has nothing to do with getting the valuables."

(Y/N) let out a sigh. She was thinking how ridiculous the mission was - it was as if they were setting the stage for the others to succeed. Of course, the other team would get the credit for retrieving the valuable treasure, and as usual, she, along with Fujihara would be getting no more than pleasantries and few budgets for their cafe.

"I don't get paid enough for this shit." She grumbled, rolling her eyes in irritation.

Fujihara chuckled from the other side of comm. "Please, as if you want them to pay you. You don't even want money. You want something else." The female spy raised an eyebrow. "Something else? And what is that, may I ask?"

"Well, find that out for yourself. Maybe it's something near you, yet far."

It was confusing, Fujihara's statement that is. Her tone was suggesting something, and it made the female spy frown in confusion. It was true that she didn't want the budget nor the compliments, she was made to be ordered and she doesn't need compliments. She was a killing machine, made to kill but not to feel. A woman shaped to be a tool without feelings, no desire.

She exhaled through her nose and shook her head. This was not the right time to be dawdling with unnecessary thoughts.

"Anyhoo, you should get ready for infiltrating the ship. We don't know if they control the ship together, or one is just a bait...or one of them is just really an ordinary ship. Be careful not to be caught. We might be working with the devil here."

Aizawa scoffed, "What, aren't we?"

The red-haired female chuckle at Aizawa's deadpan. She could almost hear how annoyed the raven-haired hero was, even if his tone was blank and expressionless. 

When (Y/N) was about to enter the ship, she suddenly saw two men armed with weapons talking to each other. They were wearing black coats as if they belong in the guarding the ship and wasn't part of the hostages. She immediately hid behind the box of huge cargo, hoping that didn't saw her. Fortunately, they were clueless.

One of them spoke, "Fuck, that thing is really massive ain't it."

The other huffed, "Of course, it is! What do you expect? We'll blast a yacht? The fuck are ya' thinkin'? If we want to make a show, we'll take the biggest one possible, ya' dumbfuck."

(Y/N) frowned at what she was hearing, slightly confused. She stayed still and hid, listening to the conversation.

"Heard the boss' still inside. What he's doin' in there? Checkin' the big ol' sexy lady?" One of them laughed as if it was a joke before nodding. "Boss is ecstatic about that thing. As if he's hostin' a goddamn fireworks display." Then they walked away, still talking to each other.

This left the spy stunned and frozen in place. 

"Eraserhead." The female spy called, frowning at the sight before her, "We need to go."