|Chapter 12|

Bang!

The cartridge of the bullet clanked against the tiled floor of the empty shooting range, along with the echoing sound of the gunshot.

The female spy loaded the barrel of the handgun, pulling the trigger once, twice, thrice, four times, five times, six times, seven, eight, nine, ten - lastly, eleven times.

She made an effortless continuous headshot, but the female spy wasn't still satisfied. The (h/c) headed female grabbed the filled magazine and replaced the empty one, letting the empty magazine fall to the ground with a clank. She loaded the barrel once again, going for another round of bullets as she shot.

As she pulled the trigger, she didn't flinch nor winced as if she was accustomed to the gunshot ringing in her ear. Of course, how many time did she already pull this trigger after aiming at a person?

Countless times, she answered to her thoughts.

But her values are now questioned. To hold or not to hold a gun...it was very...confusing.

It's been 3 days since her last mission with Aizawa. Since the day she told their intel, Fujihara, about what the man told them about the suicidal securities and the location of where it will happen, she has been silent and locked inside her room. Fujihara never even came out just to eat or drink, probably because that girl might have her own meal inside her room. In any way, it's not like she's been there before, especially because it is an intelligence's room. Most of the info are brought there and most of them are highly confidential. Not that the spy cared about that either.

Sighing in slight relief, she looked over her watch and saw that it was already past lunch. She wasn't that hungry, but she thought of getting a meal from the cafe just to have her fill.

After cleaning up the bullet shells from the floor, she went ahead and placed everything back from their own places and went out of the firing range, not before giving the owner of the place a bid of goodbye.

The female spy headed back to the café, not knowing what was going to happen. When she pushed the door open, she immediately heard familiar voices ringing from the kitchen behind the counter.

"I told you, it's not that fucking easy, you piece of shit." A female voice grumbled loudly from behind.

"Sorry to do this, but we need you on the team, Wiste--" Then it was followed by a crash and a groan. (Y/N) ran towards where she heard the crash, seeing a man holding his stomach as he winced and Fujihara standing with her bloody fist clenched in anger. There were broken plates around the man, which the female guessed broke when the man accidentally knocked it out and a gun lying around at the corner.

"What the actual..." The female spy couldn't even finish what she was saying when she saw the scene, but as soon as she spoke, Fujihara turned to her and glared.

"Get the fuck out of here, (Y/N). I have to beat this motherfucker's ass." She hissed, returning her cold and sharp look at the man before her.

"Wait, wait! How...? What happened?" The (H/C) headed spy tried to ask, perhaps to calm Fujihara down, but all seemed useless against her.

"None of your fucking business." She practically spat before scooping up the person by his collar, slightly cringing in suffocation. "Listen to me you piece of bullshit, I'm not your fucking tool and when I say no, I say fucking no. Try to fucking aim a gun and try to fucking threaten me again, I'll fucking beat your shitty ass and pulverize you to death, shove it your motherfucking throat and send you to the worst hell. Got that...? You motherfucking idiot cunt." Then she turned her back and exited the room before slamming the door close.