🔻3 - Memories🔻

[Air's POV]

What's the most unforgettable thing ever?

It's memories.

Memories that lasts a lifetime.

Memories that lasts forever.

Memories which may have bad, embarrassing, faulty, gloomy and painful moments, there are also fun and good times, happy and memorable moments that we'll never forget the most.

And speaking of memories, the most unforgettable memories I have are with my twin brother, Api.

Every moment I spent with him, is more valuable than how much money out there. More valuable than a piece of diamond found underground. More valuable because no amount of gold nor diamond on Earth can replace the love and support of my brother to me.

I don't need money to tell how much I love Api as my twin brother. I don't need to be rich as well. All I need is my heart, to tell that I truly love him, support him and care for him. I'm not scared to show my love for my twin to the whole world because I'm proud to have him as a brother. No one can tell me otherwise because it's in fact, true.

My memories with him will always be planted in my heart, and it will stay there until my last breath here on Earth.

My memories with him, well, there are times we blame each other about something like, who just broke a certain thing infront of our Mom. There are also times I get mad at him for pranking me every time. But honestly, when you look back at these memories, you realized you can't live without your siblings.

They may be annoying, insensitive and reckless but who knows? You'll miss their bothersome and craziness when it'll reach to the point that you have to be apart with one another. Just remember to always cherish every bits of moments with your siblings, may be good or bad, it doesn't matter. As long as it puts a smile on your faces when you get to look back at those memories.

For me, Api plays a very special role in my life. I need him, as much as he also needs me. Api's not a perfect brother, but I'm certain, he's imperfectly perfect for me.

He doesn't need to be a perfect twin brother to me. I don't care if it he's ugly, annoying or a hot-headed douchebag. I don't care what other people thinks about him because Api's already perfect for me.

I'm glad that I get to spend time with him, cheerfully bonding with him. I'm truly thankful and deeply blessed for having him as a twin brother. I'm so happy, I made a lot of fun memories with him.

I always remember the past memories with him, even until now, and every moment I have with him, will always be remembered. It's like a family movie of us, spending time with one another happily. Every memories with him always puts a smile on my face.

Thanks for the memories, Api.

====================================

Anyone miss this story? ^^

Don't yall worry, I'll try to get back with this story too. >wO