The beginning of a new story

P.S This is the epilogue of this story. The other half of the final chapter.

Everything is the same. The moon is slowly rising to its rightful place and shines upon a flower field in the middle of the forest. The flower field was large enough to cover the whole forest with its beautiful orange colors. This creates a beautiful scene of peace. A young black cat stood there in the middle of the field being bathed with flowers’ petals that are being blow by the cold wind, but the cat doesn't feel cold at all. That is because he is wearing a black tuxedo with a red rose on his suit pocket, and his tie was also red with a small heart-shaped pin on it. He grabs one of the flowers’ petal that was about to lay down on his head. He looks at it and feels nothing but happiness. He looks around his surroundings. The crickets were singing a sweet medley only for the moon to hears. The flowers rising up, trying their best to reach for the star filled sky. The trees trying their best to keep up with the wind in its cold dance. Everything was peaceful until the forest starts to shakes and give birth to a lager badger wearing a white tuxedo suit. He has a white rose on his suit pocket, and no pins in his also white tie. He was wearing an eye patch on his right eye and his whole left arm was robotic. The black cat just smiles and walk toward him. The badger only stood there with his eye closed as the black cat got closer to him. When the black cat finally reaches him, the wind starts to died down and the cricket stop their singing for the moon.

Everything was silent. The cat just kept smiling and grab the badger’s hands and walk him toward the middle of the flower field. When they got there, the cat starts to make some small and slow dance move with the badger. The badger follow the cat’s moves and shortly after that, the both of them starts dancing under the moonlight. The cat starts to laugh because he never had this much fun with the badger before. As the cat continues the dance with his cheerful laughs, the badger opens his eye to look at him. The badger’s eye no longer shows life in them, the only thing its show is despair. As the cat pulled away from the badger, and starts to a slow spin, he failed to notices that the badger had opens his eye only for him. The cat finally stops under the moon and slowly did a bow under the moon. The cat got up from the bow and looks at his badger who was stood still during the whole thing, his eye was close again. The cat just shakes his head a bit and walk toward his badger and grab his hands again. They both sit down on the ground and the badger looks up at the night sky. The cat just yawns and lean his head down on the badger’s shoulder. The badger didn’t move or say anything to his cat, he only looks up at the stars that shines upon the both of them. The flowers surrounding the both of them creating a beautiful scene of a twisted love. The cat just nuzzles deeper in the badger’s shoulder fur and looks up to the moon with one of his eyes open. He said something that only the moon could hear.

“Everything is different now.”    

What is love? It’s having your name called by someone. It’s when someone is thinking of you. But the angel alone cannot have any of this. A black cat took pity on the angel, so he erases the memories of the angel and kidnapped him to Earth from Heaven. Now the badger forgot that he is an angel and the cat remembers that he is a demon. Now the both of them live happily together under the shattered moon of their twisted love.

Thank you for reading. I really enjoyed writing this story. I know some people will say that this is a bad ending, but in my eyes, I see this as a bittersweet ending. Both Mao Mao and Badgerclops didn't have their wish granted in the end, but they are together now. Anyway I want to expand this universe, but I won't. (Not right now) because I want to finish the rest of my badgermao fanfic that I started. Anyway again Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day.