chapter forty-three

edited

The Man In White

     Then who the hell has Light Angel Wings? The question made him shift in his spot. The Man in White knew who had Light Angel wings, but the rest of them couldn’t know. Not yet, atleast.

     “We can’t worry about that right now. We need to get out of here.” Leila says, making him sigh quietly in relief. ‘How are we going to get out of here?’

~

Leila

     “Damian, you have my powers now. Concentrate, and get us all out.” Leilq looked at Damian, who was looking around nervously. He took in a deep breath, and lifted his arms up. “You can do this, Damian.” Lily encouraged him. Damian concentrated, scrunching up his eyebrows and making a funny face. Leila almost laughed, but then remembered what situation she was in.

     Black mist emitted from the palm of his hands, and came around all of us. When it was gone, Leila tried to move forward and succeeded. “Thanks, Damian.” She smiled. She moved closer to The Man In White, who was no longer wearing white

     “Why are we all wearing different colors?” Leila heard Kaitlyn ask. She shrugged. She couldn’t feel her heavy wings on her back anymore. Even though she’s never used them to fly, they became a part of her and she missed them.

     “Make it snow or something,” Gabe tells her. Kaitlyn’s wrist moves toward the ceiling, but instead of snow, a redish purple spark creates a fire, causing them to move back.

     “What the hell?” Kaitlyn complains. “Ella, put it out!”

     Ella’s wrist flicks towards the fire and a cold ice freezes the fire. “What the hell?”

     “Where are my Ice Powers?” Kaitlyn asks.

     “I – I think our powers have been switched around.” The Man In White says.

     “But why?” Leila asked him. He doesn’t answer her. Instead he moves towards the exit. “Where are you going?”

     “I’m gonna go see what’s going on. Stay in here.”

     “What? Are you crazy? I am not saying in here. You’re not the boss of me. I may not be a Dark Angel anymore for whatever reason, but I still have these,” I say, showing him my claws. He laughs, which confuses me. What the hell is amusing about this situation?

     “I have those, too. Except I know how to control them.” He fires back, showing me his own set of dangerous claws.

     “How could you possibly know how to control them better then me? Are you a Werewolf?”

     “You could say that,” He shruggs, heading to the door. He walks out without another word, shutting the door quietly. ‘What the hell?’

The Man In White

     The Terrible’s are here. That was the only explenation. But why would they want to switch their powers around? There was a Dark and Light Angel either way. The Man in White looked around the hall. It was completely trashed. The walls were full of graffiti, most of them cussing out the Royals and a few of them cussing him out.

     This is what they did. They liked chaos and destruction. It was what they lived off of. He walked through the halls until he found himself infront of Leila’s bedroom door. He grabbed the door handle, and immediatly snapped it away. Wolfspain. He stepped back as he saw the door open, reavealing an amused looking Leandra. “You didn’t think I would let you come in here so easily, now would you?” She teased, laughing obnoxiously.

     “What do you want?”

     “Just a year of fun.” She shrugged. “And that’s what I got. I mean, you do know you were out for a whole year, right?” He rolled his eyes at her. Of course he knew. But Leila and the others didn’t know.

     “When are you leaving?”

     “Calm down! We’re leaving soon.” She said, handing him a CD player. The Man in White ignored Leandra’s odd task of handing him what she did. He had more important questions to ask.

     “What do you mean ‘We’re? Who else is here?”

     “Oh darling, we’re all here. All 16 Terrible’s.” She smirked. She walked away, and he made his way back to the meeting chambers. It was time to see whatever she put in that damn CD.