chapter fifteen

edited

Leila

      Leila looked at her reflection, feeling annoyed and irritated. Because of this, her eyes had gone pitch black. It had been a few days since she promised she’d learn how to control her demon eyes, but she hadn’t exactly succeeded.                                                                          
     When she got angry they’d go completely black, and when she tried to get her dark brown eyes back and failed, it only makes her angrier – and she was right back where she started.

     “God dammit!” Leila shouted as she stood quickly from her chair, making it topple over.

     “Leila..” Leila heard a soft voice call along with the slow creak of her bedroom door. “You’ll get it soon,” Sophia assured her.

     “Not before it’s too late to announce Ella and Gabe’s baby.” Leila sighed, lifting the chair up from the ground.

     Leila sat back down, once again giving her full concentration to her reflection.

      Take a deep breath.
She heard .‘That sounded like The Man In White.’

     “Sophia?” Leila spoke turning to face the bed.

     “Huh?” Leila looked up at Sophia. “Did you hear that?” The only people that could communicate like he had just done were the Royals. The Man In White had been mysterious and charming, but he was no Royal.

     “I didn’t hear anything,” Sophia shrugged.

     You’re not going crazy. No one but you can hear me.   If you want to control your eyes, listen to me. There will be a small crash in the middle of your castle. A book will submerge from the crash. It will come to you. What you find inside will explain everything that you need to know about every kingdom, every sickness...basically all you need to know. Only you can read it.

      She nodded reluctantly as if he could see her. Hell, maybe he could.

     Let’s have Naomi’s sleeping curse done today, my eyes are fine. This time it was Leila, calling out to the Royals.                         

*

     There they were, in the middle of the kingdom, in front of hundreds of people waiting for Naomi to be forever under a sleeping curse. Well, for however long they were trapped.

     “Castiel,” Leila gestured for him to walk forward when she sees two guards arrive holding Naomi - keeping her from escape.

     Castiel began to walk forward the same time Leila heared a “Hi” and “Hey” from Gabe and Kaitlyn.

     Gabe immediately moves next to Ella, giving her a peck and touching her belly. Kaitlyn sits next to Joseph, and he also gives her a kiss.

     As Naomi laid down face up on the bed, she closed her eyes, and smirked.

     Leila got the worst of all feelings from Naomi’s bone–chilling facial expression.

     Right before Castiel was able to finish his ongoing spell — his words sounding like if they were straight out of Wizards of Waverly Place the ground started to shake. Naomi jumped from the bed, making her way over to Leila. The guards tried to stop her, but she had powers of her own.