s i x t y - n i n e

"good morning athy!"

"morning jenny"said Athanasia while open her locker. She take her books out and look at her watch.

10 minutes before the bell rang.

'did Lucas have a practice this morning?' thought her. She keep walking and suddenly someone holds her shoulder.

"Athanasia?"she look at him.

"yes?"

"hey! It's me Cabel Ernst"

"who?"she wrinkles her forehead.

"the guy who call you at Obelia's Pizza"

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE LUCAS?"Athanasia shout with her shock face. Cabel started to get confused.

"who Lucas? My name is Cabel"said Cabel. He holds Athanasia's shoulder.

"hey are you okay?"Athanasia nodded.

"yes. You're Cabel. Not Lucas but Cabel. I get it. I'm sorry. I have to go"she run to the toilet and lock herself.

'wtf am I thinking right now? Argh so embarrassing' thought her. She want to scream but she can't. This is school. She need to keep it until school is over.

"hey do you heard that our basketball team have a friendly match today after school? Kyaaa I can't wait to see Lucas"

"oh yes. I heard Ijikiel talked to Lucas about this yesterday. Auww I can't wait to see my Ijikiel too"

"I know right?! Kyaa ksidjs"

'friendly match? Really? Why I know nothing about this?' thought her.

She want to watch it but she need to work.

After the girls leave the toilet, she come out and look at mirror. She look at her eyes. This week, she really doesn't have a mood at all. She only excited when its about her Lucas.

Oh ya don't forget about chocolate too.

Maybe because she's on period makes her mood worse. Only the girls understand this shit.

"sigh, maybe I need to take a rest. I'll absent from work today"she started to message her manager and left the toilet. The bell rang so it's time to go to the class.

She sit next to Jennette like usually and open her history book. Oh man she hate this subject. She sigh again and tried to focus until someone throw their eraser towards her.

"who th--"she turn and tadaaa! There's Cabel here.

He smile at her. Because she didn't understand what's going on so she smile back at him.

"ehem, Miss De Elger. We in the middle of class right now"

"oh ya I'm sorry. Please continue"said Athanasia embarrassed. She start to focus again.

"okay now, all of you may study in your group. Next week, in my class, I want you to make a presentation with your study-group. So representatives of each group, please take this"said teacher while holds a box with some pieces of papers. Athanasia and the others come to the teacher to get peace of paper.

"After that, please open it and that will be your title of presentation later"they open it and...

Tadaaa!

'DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS BETWEEN OBELIA AND ARLANTA'

Shit.

'I'm screwed' thought her.