Alan Frog

Victoria's POV
"You will make a presentation about your favorite mythological creature before the end of school," we all groan as our  mythology teacher gave us another project before the end of school.

I think it's the last one. "You will be working with a partner out of a basket," we all groaned. I hate it when he does that. Sometimes you end up with your worst enemy, a weird guy, a total moron, who knows!

He takes the 'basket' but it's just a red cup with our names in them in popsicle sticks, it is located on his desk near by a figure of a werewolf, mermaid, vampire and banshee. He was a bit on the odd side. But he wasn't bad, he was on occasions fun and I would never admit it out loud but sometimes mythology can be interesting.

"Ahh! Miss Victoria, how would you like to pick out a name?! And remember no peaking," his voice was loud and you could nearly hear that smile in his voice.

I shrugged, "why not?" I looked away and shoved my hand in the cup, took out a stick and gave it to him. He looked over it before saying, "Ahh ha, Tori will be with Alan," Frog? Alan Frog? We never really talked much, I mean other than a simple acquaintance.

As he gave the others their partners, I couldn't help but glance at him every once in a while and he was doing the same.

He gave all of us a paper with all of our options for mythical creatures. 'Wendigo, deer woman, Pegasus, etc, etc.

"Okay, class go to where your partner is and start talking about what you want to do," he ordered us. Making us all stand up and walk over to our partner. I walked over to Alan, and sat down across him.

"So," he said a bit awkwardly. "So, I'm yeah mythical creature, got any options?" I asked him trying to start a conversation. He looked down on the paper.

"How about vampires, we've got a lot of comics about them," he suggested. It could be a good idea, and he has conics about them, bonus! I think it's a good choice.

I nodded at him, "sure," and then someone came by our side. "So, have you chosen your creature today?" "Umm, yeah. Vampires," "good choice," he write down on the paper located on the clipboard and walked off to another group.

"There's something off about him," Alan said making me turn my head with a boated expression. "Oh, really,"
I told him sarcastically making him crack a smile. Wow, out of character. "So when do you want to meet up?" I asked him. "Well, after school, my parents won't mind they sleep, all the time," "okay, mine out on a trip, do you mind if I tag along,"

"Aren't your p-" I cut him off. "They are on a trip," he nodded "okay," The bell rung. "You coming?" He asked me. "Wait now?" "Yeah," he said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Alright," I didn't expect it to be right after school, but okay.

Time skip
"So garlic, holy water, sunlight and stake through the heart, right?" I took note of the weaknesses by reading the comic books through.

Alan has a comic book shop with bunch of vampire comics and his brother Edgar. Who has a hilarious way of talking. Alan was surprisingly very smart and knew a lot, not only about vampires but of history and English. He's actually not a bad guy.

He nodded and I continued to write and he did the same. I looked up at the clock. It's 6 already?! Wow, I better get home before dark. "Oh, wow I should go," I told Alan. He looked a little disappointed.

"I could come by tomorrow if you would like," I told him. "Sure," he smiled while I picked up my things to leave. "Goodbye Alan... and Edgar," Alan cracked another small smile at that. I waved them goodbye and walked out of the store.

Tell me if ya'll want a second one.