"Will do, I'll try my best to make sure he's okay," I reassured the family.

His mother started crying and then tackled me in a hug, I stood there unsure for a second before hugging her back. It was like the hugs my mother used to give me all those years ago when I was a slave on Tatooine.

"You take care of yourself too, you're always welcome to be apart of this family," she whispered.

We pulled away and she gave me a watery smile that I returned.

"Thank you," I choked out.

"Skywalker, we gotta go!" Zara shouted from within the ship.

I nodded at the family one last time before running towards the ladder.

"Take care son," Obi-wan's father yelled as I jumped into the ship.

The door closed behind me and I felt the ship rise into the air, I ran up to the bridge where Zara was and looked out the massive windows as the Kenobi family waved goodbye and turned into small dots as we left the planet.

"Set the navicomputer to Kamino, we're going to have to make a quick stop," I commanded.

They set the navicomputer and soon enough the blue, white and black-streaked tunnel appeared and engulfed the ship as we shot forward into hyperspace. 

We would arrive on Kamino in two days there time which could already be too late. I prayed to the Force that we would arrive on time and that the damage wouldn't be too bad, I thought about Padme and our child that she was carrying. Were they safe? Was she okay?

What about Ahsoka? If there had been an attack on the Temple and Coruscant then I'm almost certain that the Padawans and Younglings would've been evacuated to the safe spot and Padme would be with them. But without me to lead the 501st I think as the 501st's Commander, Ahsoka would have to take my spot and lead the 501st. I knew she was ready for it even though she thinks she isn't but I was just praying that she would still be okay by the time we got there. 

"Here's your comm to contact the rest of us," Zara said handing me the device.

I thanked her and placed it on my arm next to the other one that I'd have to use to contact Rex and the 501st.

"Try not to worry too much, I can still sense that not too many Jedi have died," Zara said.

"I know, but that number can easily double in two days," I sighed.

We stopped by Kamino and picked up the soldiers that were there, we had about 1,000 Jedi and 2,000 clones on board and I was supposed to command all of them. My anxiety kept rising the closer we got to Coruscant and I took a deep breath to try and calm myself, I closed my eyes and centred myself with the Force. 

"A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored."

I opened my eyes again and sighed, what if I couldn't bring balance to the force? What would happen then? 

We came out of hyperspace with a jolt and I took a deep breath as we flew towards the planet, we had clones take over the ship as we all prepared to jump out of the hangar. The Separatists were doing a widespread attack so we were all going to jump out at different spots but the main one was going to be in front of the Temple or in the Temple, it depends where the attack was. 

"Hangar opening in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1!" the clone shouted.

The hangar opened and the wind rushed in, fire and broken buildings were all that I could see but as the ship flew a bit further I saw the ruined Jedi Temple and the thousands of droids firing at a few Jedi and clones.

"Let's go!" I shouted.

A little bit less than half of the Jedi and Clones ran forward and jumped off the edge, we fell through the smoke and landed on the hard concrete. Some clones began firing immediately and the Jedi ignited their lightsabers.

"REINFORCEMENTS ARE HERE!" the clones shouted as we ran forward.

The ship flew away to go drop off the remaining clones and Jedi at other spots around Coruscant and I ignited both my lightsabers and began deflecting blasts that came towards me and using the force to crush droids. 

"You're late," Obi-wan said standing next to me.

"Some might say I arrived just in time," I replied.

"That depends on your point of view,"