"I don't like this plain food.."

"So?? Khushi, stop creating drama and eat. Aur tumhe ho kya gaya hai.. Mujh se baat hi nehi kar rahi ho thik se.. Are you feeling well??"

"Kyun?? If you don't like talking to me then why don't you go back.. to.. Her!!"

"To..whom??"

"Yours.. Miss Elena Fernadez.. Meeting her will be so nice over dinner.. You will get a good company and some nice talk.. After all this will happen years after.."

"I don't understand you.. What are you speaking And what is link between your food and Miss Elena's company??"

Getting up from bed she pushed him back on bed making him wide his eyes, he sighed in relief as hot daal did hurt neither of them that he was holding. He kept the plate at distance and before the tigress could attack, he caught hold of her arms. Swiftly and smoothly he caught her and pulled her in his lap.

"Leave me you Laad governor.. I swear Arnavji.. Right now I feel like chopping you.."

She started to struggle and tried all her attempt to free his grip. After almost 10 minutes when her energy reduced she felt worn out and knowing none of her trick would work anymore she leaned back against his chest.

"Insecured??"

"No.."

He smiled and pulled her softly from behind wrapping arms around her softly, planting a moist kiss on neck he replied..

"Let me remind you Mrs Raizada she used to be my teacher when I was in 7th standard.. Do you actually understand what an immature mind a boy can have at that time to feel anything for his teacher??"

"You said it was nice meeting with her. You have never said the same to me, ever!!"

"Because I never wish our meet to happen after years.. I wish to see your face like my daily doses of medicine and without this my body and I can't function.. It was a formal meet, and nothing is formal when you are related.."

She turned to face him but still in his lap.

"You are playing with words??"

"No, I am not doing.. One look at you and I completely lose any control on my sense, my hands never feel to hold her and anyone as close as I feel beside you.. When we kiss, I feel the meaning of perfection ends and starts there only.. When we talk, I don't give a glance at watch, I wish time to stop.. When I share my secrets with you, I trust you with them... When you are there, I don't need any other reason to be happy.. You make me feel all sorts of emotion, you help me to be myself with you.. I feel comfort and secured with you.. And I just want to feel everything, with you only and for you.."

Lightly he hit her head with his holding her by her nape.

Her arms slowly wrapped around his neck, keeping her head on his shoulder.

"I don't like it...when you give more attention to other woman than me."

He rolled eyes at her reply, patted her head.

"I know.. I have never liked it either when you give more attention to any man than me.."

She frowned and raised her face. Arnav indicated towards the wall where Salman Khan's poster was hanging. Her lips curved..

"If you promise to give me something at this right moment, I'll never give more attention to him than you.."

"And what is that something??"

"I want some Charcoal Icecream.. Right now!! Esa lag raha hai agar use nehi khayenge, to humari jindegi kharab ho jayengi.. Get me some Charcoal Ice cream Arnavji.."

Shaking head Arnav helped her to stand up, Khushi smiled as she found him grabbing his car keys. Lightly pecking her head gently he was about to leave but stopped..

"You are becoming a spoilt sport Khushi."

She laughed, "Give me complement later, get me some ice cream first and fast.."

**********************

Bidding goodbye to family is never easy. Her heart ached when she found their fallen faces, her father smiled only and blessed her calling her to him. Collecting some good and bad memories Arnav and Khushi left Gomati Sadan, like her words to Arnav she tried to make things easier for him when he explained they should leave for Delhi. She was glad when he assured Babuji and Buaji that he would take care of her and their kiddos. His talk and expression never reached Amma, Khushi saw and understood that. Her eyes assured Amma, holding Arnavji's hand she made her believe in them. Garima smiled and thanked her stars..

"Waise Arnavji??"

She got his attention even though his eyes were on road while driving.

"What did you buy at that jewelry shop??"

Arnav turned his face, "But someone was least interested to know when I tried to talk.. Now I am least interested to show that.."

"Haww.. That's rude."

"And that was not rude??"

"Because I was angry with you.."

"For the shitty reason.. I know."

"I had a valid reason.. Don't call that.."

And the journey just went on and on..

**************************

Caressing her bulging 8month stomach Khushi got up from bed past 7 am. With a huge stomach she was not even able to look below to find something if she by chance she drops anything. She bit her lower lip a little before giving a look at her sleeping husband before moving towards washroom. Now-a-days it was getting hard for her to walk and added to it, her requirement to use washroom is increasing only. Days were becoming tougher.

She stood before mirror after shower, but one glance at her stomach all her trouble and pain became a forgotten memory. Her pain was going to pay off with two beautiful angels, her fingers caressed her stomach. The feeling of movement of her angels made her smile, they were growing and super active. Doctor confirmed healthy baby and healthy delivery as well. Her diet, Yoga, medicines, doctor meeting and happiness was taken care of by each especially..

Before she could think more, a very known pair of arms wrapped around her swollen stomach..

"Hi.."

He whispered..

"How are you feeling??"

"Good Arnavji.. And when will you stop asking me this??"

"Never."

His hand caressed their kids who were also excited to greet his father good morning. His heart started beating hysterically when he felt their movement below his palm. His eyes got shut as he buried his face in her neck.. Only one month was there, but still this waiting felt like never ending. This period comprised impatience, fear, excitement made two souls thrilled..

"I have heard first delivery usually happens at maternal house."

"Hmm.. So??"

"I can't let you go.. But I have called Buaji. Their train is day after tomorrow and they are coming back to Delhi..permanently."

Her eyes shut wide and she asked him to confirm this through mirror..

"Are they??"

"Yup.. You don't have to wait for days to meet them, you can meet them whenever you want. But promise me you will take care of yourself."

In return she embraced him tightly. She was happy, things might take slow steps and she was ready to wait till eternity.

P.S- Next part is going to be the last one.