Part 17

"You are not oiling your hair at all.. See how rough and damage they have become!!"

"Amma.. Abhi nehi."

"Khushi.. Come here, I am warming some oil and you are going to apply only. You will feel nice."

That night appeared one of the past when she and Payal used to be very young and Garima used to scold them and pull them out from their room just to apply some hair oil. And of course there was a pause in that routine until this day Garima once again dragged Khushi to apply some oil. She had found Khushi a bit agitated over something since she and Arnav had returned from market. Garima had even noticed Arnav trying to coax his wife but being as stubborn as always Khushi has decided not to go before him to listen to him.

Of course it was between Miya Biwi matter and Garima kept herself away, but she just wanted her child to feel nice during this phase of life and head massage was an easy excuse.

Sitting on floor Khushi leaned back as her mother's soft fingers started creating magic, it felt heaven being cared, being pampered and being loved. Warmness of oil create more doses relaxation and she felt like sleeping there and then. Amma was right. Tiredness of body and little headache started going away and she leaned back more.

"Khushi.. Khushi!!"

"Aa gaya bulava!!"

Garima shook her head at her daughter's childishness.

"Khushi go, may be Damadji is searching for something..Aur mujhe bhi bohot kaam hai.. Tumhare liye laddu banana hai.. You are going back soon."

Khushi took a deep breathe and looked up at her mother, taking her hand she kissed her palm.

"Amma.. Just stop worrying about me any more.. I promise, everything will be normal one day.. It will demand a lot of time.. But patience pays off.."

"Are you hearing yourself?? You are talking like Granny..Meri budhi amma.."

Khushi smiled, cupping her head Garima kissed her head.

"Each day I pray to God, Payal and You always be happy in your life.. And prayers have power."

"Hmm.. I know.(dusting herself she got up.) Now I have to go before I get to hear any scream.. Pata nehi kaise chilate rehete hai har waqt..", she giggled herself winking at her mother and started leaving but not before wearing a serious mask.

******************************

"Kya hai??"

He raised his face from laptop screen. Gosh!!! With her roundshaped large eyes and chubby cheeks Arnav Singh Raizada had no idea he would feel like eating someone up even after finding her with tones of oil on hair. He chuckled, but she was eatable.. With back to healthy diet and medications on time she was gaining her pregnancy weight with each passing week and that was adding glow to her skin. It still feels Unbelievable that this Girl was actually carrying their kids..

"Has kyun rahe hai aap??", she narrowed her eyes placing hands on hips.

"Nothing.. Waise aur tel nehi mila Khushi..", passing some important feedback he concentrated back on screen.

"Don't act smart.. Why did you call me??", she asked moving back to bed to sit. These days it was not helping her to stand longer, sometime the cramp used to make her feel so unease and her lower body skin feels dry due to stretching may be.

"Khana khaya??"

"Nehi."

She replied back tossing some channa in her mouth. Arnav turned to give one look at her then got up from bed. Within some 5 minutes he was back to room with Roti, Sabzi and Daal, as she was not in favor of meetha so some pickle was there.