mall

I hope you guys are enjoying the story

Bubblegums prospective:

I waved to marce as we went our separate ways i knew marce would like some gothic emo style outfit for tomorrow or something that screamed edgy teen i passed all the stores admiring clothes that thought would look good on me i even stopped by the jewelry spot looking at the necklaces and rings seeing 2 beautiful necklaces more like couples necklaces they had a print of pinky fingers connecting it really caught my eye "excuse me madam? Are you interested on our promise necklaces its on our half off sale its currently at $999 but with our half off and also for you madam i'll leave it for $400" i was shocked by the random voice of the employee but 400 doesn't seem bad i know cheesy but comforting knowing marce and i will always have a part of something no matter how far we are "that does sound like a good deal i'll take it sir" with that i left with the necklaces i asked for a small bag to hide the necklaces in my Purse and on my way to hell topic i went i never liked going in there like for once i was the black sheep in the crowd in that store more like the bright pink one i entered the store with employees greeting me asking if i needed help "actually yes i do i don't normally shop here put i wanted to pick a outfit out for-" i was cut off "let me guess your daughter? Or niece?" I felt irritation built up "Actually no sir i am looking for a outfit for my girlfriend" he looked at me with a glare "jenna can u come here and help this lovely lady find a outfit for her girlfriend?!" I felt my face blush up as other customers looked at us then this girl came running out from the back she looked like a youngster maybe 17 or so "yes right away, hello there welcome too hell topic the clothes are this way" i followed her to the back and she began to whisper "sorry about Jackson he's the definition of angsty here but you're girlfriend? Can i see a picture so i can maybe see what would work if thats ok?" I nodded and took my phone out and showed her marce with her casual flannel and blue jeans "wow she is pretty but anyways what is the occasion for?" I looked at the shirts and around as i talked "we are meeting with this rock band and listening to there new album" she give me a smile "wow you guys are so lucky but i have a idea what about i surprise u with a few outfits and you chose which ones are the best ok?" I smiled at her "yes thats a great idea"

Marcelines prospective:

Once i said bye to boni i rushed off to look at the stores then i thought i actually dont really know what boni likes as clothing style i passed many stores and walked in most of them looking at there clothes seeing if anything caught my eye i talked to many employees some adding flirty comments which i ignored and walked off i finally decided to take a rest at the food court buying some strawberrys i sat down in the chair and sighed "girls why do they have to be complicated with clothing and makeup" then i felt a presence walking behind me "i know what you mean my dude" this random girl sat across from me she had her hair down with a cap on and sweatpants with a brand shirt and a silver small chain she was a demon girl she had the horns sticking out her cap "sorry did i startle you, just saw u sitting her lonely and my partner went on a shopping spree of makeup and i wasn't in the mood to get dragged around in that store so i came here my name is sam" sam put her hand up and i accept it she went a hand slide then a fist bump "i am marce i came with my girlfriend but we decided to pick a outfit for eachother but i been having zero luck so i came here to eat my sorrows away" i chuckled as i sucked another strawberry's red away "cool you're a vamp, wait a minute you're marce the vampire queen and princess of the nightosphere i don't know how that works being a queen and a princess even tho you are the only vampire but honestly i love your music on lifeplay" i give a big smirk "i see a admirer and i don't wanna take over the nightosphere from my old man i rather stick with being queen" sam give me a funny look then took her phone out "sorry my partner is calling" i nodded "hey babe, i am at the food court i actually met someone you would totally freak once you get here, ok bye see ya" then a idea came to me maybe sam and her partner can help me "sam i need a favor if you don't mind do you think you and your partner can help me find a outfit for my girlfriend?" Sam give me the biggest grin i have ever seen "YES OF COURSE, WAIT LOOK HERE COMES MY BABE LETS GO!" Without time to react or say anything i was pulled by sam from my arm as we sprinted to this girl dressed very well "hiii i missed you so much *smooch* also this is marce the vampire queen she needs our help to find her girlfriend a outfit" again without warning both me and her partner where dragged "BABE!" sam stopped in her tracks "i am sorry i did it again didn't i?" The girl nodded "sorry sam can get very much excited but i love that about her my name is mia and we can help maybe you can show us how she looks like first?" I took my phone out as i showed her some pictures i started blushing abit as they scrolled through "sam remember that murder that was killing gay people?"
"Yep"
"We are literally talking to marce and this is her girlfriend princess bubblegum they solved it"
"WAIT WHAT I THOUGHT THAT WAS A DIFFERENT MARCE I AM SO BLESSED TOD-"
"yes yes i understand but can we talk and walk i am meeting up with boni an a hour or so" i laughed as i give both of them a smirk, we started walking following mia to a store called 21 young as sam talked to me non stop about the case and my music i relied the best i could with her questions "ok marce wait here i actually saw the perfect dress and boots for boni" i nodded as i looked around the store then something caught my eye a white dress with pink flowers on it i went up to it imagining boni in it i started blushing "wow you really must love her to smile like that" i jumped remembering sam was still next to me i chuckled "yea i really do" mia came behind us "marce what about thi- o wait its the same dress you're looking at right now" i nodded smiling "yep it is its the one" mia give me blue jean converses as i made my way to pay i couldn't wait too see boni in this she's going to look so pretty we made our way back to the food court where i texted boni to meet up at i started chatting with sam and mia to let the time fly by

Bubblgums prospective:

I was making my way up to the food court as i saw marce chatting with 2 girls who can they be maybe friends of marce i made my way to the table smiling "hello marce, hi to you two"
Marce give me a grin "hi my name is mia huge fan of you princess and this is my girlfriend sam" i nodded to them "its nice to meet you mia and sam and I am flattered also love your style" we started there chatting for a few more minutes then exchanged numbers "those were some nice people but i am so exhausted now i can't wait to get home" marce looked at me "yea me too also i cant wait to show you what i got" we hopped into the car as marce started to drive the sunset was amazing we finally got home we both rushed up stairs "LAST ONE HAS TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN" marce said as she used her vampire powers "HEY THATS CHEATING" i made it up the room panting almost crashing into marce without warning she grabbed my waist and start kissing me then grabbed the bag she was carrying "marce what about we wear them tomorrow it'll be like a surprise marce pouted and i give her a loud chuckle "i swear marce you're too childish" we both got changed for bed and even closed the curtains this time and once we both hit the bed i heard marce snoring right away i also drifted to sleep quickly too tired to think about the events that have happened