Reality

Hermione walked by Ron. She really really liked Ron, she enjoyed being around him. He was nice to her, he knew what to say, it was like he could read her thoughts like a book. She felt the fear prickle her skin as they stood in front of the door to the great hall. It was still early, so it was quiet inside. Not many students were up yet. She desperately wanted to hold Ron's hand, but she wasn't sure it was okay now. He looked at her "you okay?" He said "don't worry, I'm not going to let him hurt you." She smiled and began to walk into the great hall. Harry was sitting at the farrest table from everyone else, zoning out while eating a bowl of cereal. "Oi, harry!" Ron said brightly "look who I have!" Hermione burned red, what did he mean have? Does he think I belong to anyone? Wait, oh he just means I'm with him. Hermione sighed while Ron looked at her curiously, they made there way to the table "you alright, Hermione?" Harry asked kindly "I'm perfectly fine thank you" she said looking away. She didn't want to seem like a baby. Ron looked at harry and shrugged. "Hermione, I know you don't want us to worry, but we really can't help it. You're like a sister to harry and..." Ron said quietly in her ear "we don't want this to happen again, please let us help" Hermione looked at him and understood "you're brilliant Ron, I'm sorry, this is just, hard to sort out" Hermione said, when Ron looked past her and began to give a threatening look. Hermione realized who he must be looking at, so she grabbed his hand by instinct. He responded to this with enthusiasm and clutched her hand tighter. She looked at Malfoy, he was already looking at her and he raised his eyebrows. "Hermione, don't look at him. It will give him satisfaction. He won't get it." Hermione looked back at Ron, and then harry who was just watching everything go down. After breakfast Hermione walked between Ron and Harry. She felt oddly self conscious, as if everyone could tell what happened, and how much of a slut she was. She buttoned her shirt and pulled down her skirt as far as she could. She felt every eye burning on her skin. This time, Ron grabbed her hand. She assumed he and Harry had a facial conversation because harry grabbed her other hand. These were her best friends and she felt incredibly thankful for them. In potions, Hermione sat next to Ron and Harry sat in front of them. hermione and Ron started to cut and add ingredients to their potion, when Hermione felt something odd, she felt happiness. She loved being in class, she loved potions, she loathed snape but she loved that, because she remembered her life belongs to her, and she can thinks what she wants. Something hit the back of her head. She ignored it. It happened again. "Ron" she whispered "who's sitting behind us" Ron of course turned around, being very obvious. He sighed in her ear "it's Malfoy. Don't panic he won't do anything. I'm sitting right by you" Malfoy leaned closer to Ron and whispered "so I see you still have the same pants from last year, your dad's so poor you can't buy anything nice, huh?" Ron looked down to see his ankles exposed "well Malfoy, it seems you have had the same pants since you first arrived, you are still the size of an eleven years old" Hermione said, sounding ad tough as she could "ooh the Mudblood fights back, I like it" Draco said, "shove off Malfoy" Ron did trying to control his temper "Professor Snape! Ron just tried to fondle Hermione granger!" Malfoy announced to the entire room. snape spun in his heels. Rons face was red and angry "no I did not! I would never ever do that!" He said "Weasley. Out of my class this instant. We will discuss detention after class" Snape said with his usual twisted smile "he really didn't do it professor, Believe me." Hermione said, obviously scared. "You're being modest Granger. Weasley, out." Snape said turning away. Ron picked up his bag, looked at Hermione, then at harry. They nodded in sequence. Ron stomped out of the room. Hermione tapped Harry's shoulder, will you sit by me, please?" Before harry could respond, someone sat by her. Hermione could already tell who it was, but she refused to notice Malfoy as she sat straight against her chair. Harry turned around and gave Malfoy a nasty glare, Malfoy winked back at him. As he put an arm around Hermione and gripped his nails into her waist. She made a quick yelp. Snape turned around "thank you for sitting next to ms. Granger, Malfoy" Snape said with no expression. Malfoy dug his hand further into her side. Hermione didn't know what to do, she couldn't use a spell on this class, Snape would never believe that Malfoy was doing this. So she reached out to touch harry, when an icy hand slapped it out if the way. She glanced at the clock, the class still had half and hour left. She felt tears prick her eyes. Malfoy put his hand on the inside of her thigh. She tried to get it off, but he was truly physically stronnger than her. His hand slid slowly up, this was her fault. That's all she could think, this is why I shouldn't dress so slutty, or try to look nice. the rest of the class was torture, Malfoy constantly poking and prodding, Snape not noticing, and harry couldn't just hex him away. When the class was finished, Hermione quickly stood up, desperate to get out, when Draco grabbed her arm and yanked it. "It's only going to get better, Mudblood" he said in her ear, giving her waves of fear. She looked at him with such hatred, how dare he. She slapped his hand off her arm and ran out of the classroom.