Ronald Weasley

Ron was slurping up some Jello the next morning while Hermione sat next to him reading her book. She love this so much, it was simple, but she didn't feel safe doing anything for the past two days. She flipped a page as Ron looked at her and grinned while some Jello dripped down his chin. Hermione giggled, took a napkin and wiped it off. Harry sat there watching as usual, they told him everything last night, and she was so happy that Malfoy would be sent home today. "Hermione, I'll be right back, gotta use the toilet" Ron said sliding off of the bench "Charming, Ronald" she replied shaking her head. She felt perfectly fine without Ron sitting by her, she was safe. Harry sat munching some toast which had a thick layer of jam. "Well, Malfoy is being sent home at lunch today" harry stated "lunch?" Hermione said, her eyes darting to the door, realizing Ron should've been back by now. "Harry, I think Ron's in trouble!" She said standing up and running down the hall with harry behind her. She looked in every classroom she could, and then she opened a broom closet to see Malfoy hexing the daylights out of Ron, harry ran up behind her "EXPELLIARMAS!" harry yelled and Malfoy, who's wand flipped out of his hand looked horrified. harry lifted up his wand to hex Malfoy again when, Instead, Hermione walked up to him with the most Terrifying look on her face. "You just hurt my boyfriend" she said, Ron was whimpering in a corner. She felt the most angry feeling she had so far, how could he do this? What even is revenge? There's no reason for it! Malfoy was attacking Ron for no reason. The adrenaline overwhelmed her and she found sudden strength. She pushed Malfoy to the floor and punched the crap out of him, while harry ran to Ron and helped him up. "Get out of this castle and never come back" she deathly whispered in his ear, she was pleased to see he was afraid, but she wasn't quite finished "ferret" she finished the statement and let him go while he ran as fast as possible down the corridor and out the door. She was very proud of herself.
She looked at Ron who was cradling his arm and ran into him and wrapped her arms around him while he silently cried into her bushy hair. She hadn't realized it until now, she felt guilty that she had him so worried. He must've been so overwhelmed with pressure to protect her, and he just got attacked. She felt so much love for him and kissed the top of his ginger smelling hair. She looked at harry who was sitting against the wall with his eyes closed. "Ron, he's gone. Don't worry, I would never let someone hurt you" Hermione whispered "I love you, Ronald" she finally said what her entire being had been trying to make her say for the past year. He looked up, face swelled and bleeding in some places "I love you too, Hermione" he said as they went in for a kiss. Harry looked up, his eyes widened into dinner plates "um, I've got to go hang out, with um, Snape" he said leaving them kissing, more passionatley then yesterday, inside a broom closet. His face was warm and his lips were soft, she lightly held his hair as he gripped her waist. He moved his hands up from her waist to her neck, her leg and played with her hair. She wasn't sure if they'd be able to part, this kiss was the most wonderful feeling she had felt. He pushed her against the floor and they parted, laughing. They sat back up and they just sat in each other's arms not saying a word, everything had been said through that kiss. Everything was okay again.
I hope you liked this story, if you would like me to continue, please let me know in the comments.