Ch. 6

So I made a change. I'm changing the wolves from The Wanted to 5SOS. I just feel like it fits better. Because the The Wanted guys are slightly older than One Direction, except I think Nathan.

This doesn't mean I don't like the former Wanted boys any less than 5SOS.

I'll change the cover page after I update this chapter. Sorry to those who were waiting The Wanted. Don't hate me. Anyways here's your chapter.
_________________________________

*Kira POV*

*dream*

In my dreams, I am able to see everything. I can see the things that I used to before I was blind. It's nice to see again, even if it's just while I dream.

This time I dreamt I was in the woods again. It was dark but there was a bit of moonlight showing through the trees. I could sense that I wasn't alone. I turned around to see three guys, who seemed oddly familiar.

I took a closer look at two of the guys' eyes, one pair was brown and the other a blueish-green. They smiled at me and I realized it was Liam and Louis. The other guy standing there and blonde hair with a bit of brown showing underneath, he had icy blue eyes that held so much warmth in them. Niall? He smiled at me and I knew it was him.

Is this what they really look like? Or my brain making up faces to go with them? But what if this is what they look like? How could I possibly know that is what they look like?

My thoughts were erupted when I heard a strange animal whimpering noise. Liam, Louis, and Niall were standing behind me with anxious looks on their faces.

I then heard a howl, it sounded like it was coming from the bushes in front of me. I took a cautious step forward. I tried to see what the creature was.

The bushes moved, which caused me to step backwards, and two wolves came out, one was a lovely dark gray and the other was a beautiful reddish brown. They weren't just any normal wolves either. They were just as big as the werewolves in Twilight.

I slowly took a step towards them. They didn't appear to be hostile. They sat down and laid on their stomachs. Then they lowered their heads onto their huge paws. One of them started to make a whimpering, begging noise.

I continued to walk to them. Even laying down, their heads reached up to the top of my stomach. Once I got close enough, I slowly extended my arms to both of them and hesitantly placed my hands on their heads. They nudged their heads against my hand. Their eyes weren't like any other animals, they were almost human.

I softly started to pet their heads. Their fur was so soft. I looked behind me to see the boys still standing but not as anxious. I turned back to see the wolves no longer there. In their place, were two attractive guys, one with dark blonde hair and the other with brown hair.

*Dream Over*

I wake up in a state of confusion. Where did the wolves go? And who were those guys? Could they be werewolves? I had a strange feeling.

Before I could think about it anymore. My thoughts were interrupted by voices coming from outside. I slowly get out of bed and make my way to Alec's bed. I shake him awake.

"What is it, Kira?" he asks sleepily.

"I can hear people talking outside. Let's see who it is," I whisper to him. I grab his hand.